Cooking With Cougar: Wieners For Archie

• Start date
  • Replies 47 Comments
  • Views 4,654 Views
Cougar I was close.....Love and Rockets is 3/4's of Bahaus if I remember correctly.

nice video, mr. orbison... why is it that you hate ketchup on hot dogs so much? is it the actual taste or is it a geographical deal where you were just raised to not use the stuff :clueless:

Orbison? Hmm. I'll take it.

Ketchup was served on hot dogs when I was young. I grew older and wiser is all. Well, at least older.

That giff reminds me of the sex ed video. They placed a camera inside a woman's vagina looking back and then some dude penetrates her.

Um no pal, common.

If her twat is large enough to accommodate a movie camera then that kok is not penetrating her, its just having a peek at what mighta been.

Cougar I was close.....Love and Rockets is 3/4's of Bahaus if I remember correctly.

Yeah you were close. Good ear Daft. It's their title cut from the 1985 album of the same name. You should check it out if you don't have it.

Then grab JuJu by Siouxsie & The Banshees.

Um no pal, common.

If her twat is large enough to accommodate a movie camera then that kok is not penetrating her, its just having a peek at what mighta been.

Forget your old VHS camcorder Plommer, they got hi-tech super miniature shit now days.

Didn't know John Lennon was

a) alive
b) such a good fucking cook

HAHA I will take Lennon any day of the week, first Roy then John.

Although both those bastards are ugly as sin.

Damn, aint that a bitch.

roy orbison was and still is one of my favorites. i'd love for someone to tell me i look like roy orbison, but noooooooo, i've always been a curly from the three stooges or pugsley from addams family lookalike. about the nicest celeb comparison i ever got was someone telling me i looked like a young wilford brimley.

cougar, you ever bacon-wrap your dogs? delish! and i agree, no ketchup.

its the hair and shade combo...there are some facial similarities though...
roy_orbison_by_andy_lee.jpg

roy orbison was and still is one of my favorites. i'd love for someone to tell me i look like roy orbison, but noooooooo, i've always been a curly from the three stooges or pugsley from addams family lookalike. about the nicest celeb comparison i ever got was someone telling me i looked like a young wilford brimley.

cougar, you ever bacon-wrap your dogs? delish! and i agree, no ketchup.

bacon wrapped dogs here tomorrow thanks to your thought. :greencheck:

get a haircut you hippie.
look like a wavy haired faggot fiveteamer

Thanks for the kind words, my brother. Enjoying my GL journey thus far. Glad you invited me to tag along.