Community Fok-U Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 1,417 Comments
  • Views 106,504 Views
fuk u minnesota. i hate teasers

Fok you Rick Sutcliff and the annoying dribble you have been spewing for 8 innings. You are the worst.

FOK Charlie Weis.

I realize it's a new coaching staff attempting to infuse a new mentality and scheme. I understand Florida has a lot of key injuries but the play calling and personnel packages are utterly ridiculous.

This guy is supposed to be a seasoned professional and by all accounts his play calling is so frantic it looks like he is panicking.

While I'm at it.............................

FOK U Urban Meyers for leaving us in this state with your tunnel vision recruiting.

Yeah I think Weiss sucks. Seriously. I could call better plays and have my offense better prepared than that.

urban meyer, wal

urban meyer

Fok you clown garcon.

fok you rams for having 400+ yards of offense while giving up 24 and yet losing +15.5

fok you gambles. i'm out.

FOK U UCLA and Central Florida and the TEASER I thought looked so good.

FOK putting yourself out there and looking like a know-nothing-proove Durito-right-asshole!

FOK the day after emptying your account!

FOK ending the college football season before it's over!

FOK putting yourself out there and looking like a know-nothing-proove Durito-right-asshole!

:what?:
Damn Wally, i hate to hear this.

Wally, seriously you're a great gambling man in giving out games with explanations behind them! I along with everyone here thanks you! :hattip:

FOK U RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!

You sorry FOK's ended my big survivor pool the 2nd week of the season and now you're gonna FOK me in the GameLive Survivor Pool #2.

fok ray rice!!!

FOK, I'm not all I could be!

Fok this thread is dead. :choo:

Wish MonkeyFocker was here for this.

FOK my luck at Ocala Poker. Played 5 hands in 3.5 hours and lost $600.

Chalk it up to well below average flow!

Happens to the best of us!

!