common Jean-Louis

• Start date
  • Replies 2,223 Comments
  • Views 147,833 Views
Come on kid, people are waiting.

twiddle-thumbs-o.gif

We just got the epidural. Now we get to sit back and wait.

Boys this is a little surreal.

We just got the epidural.

What did it feel like?

PS: Who would have thought that banging a broad could bring so much joy, months later.

Good luck with it Matty. I'm being serious.

Good Luck Matty.

Epidural feels great. Watching your woman go through scream-inducing, minute-long contractions every 5 minutes for 7 straight hours is not exactly fun.

It feels as though the female body wasn't really designed to pop out babies. God should do a recall and fix the hardware.

Feels great. Watching your woman go through scream-inducing, minute-long contractions every 5 minutes for 7 straight hours is not exactly fun.

It feels as though the female body wasn't really designed to pop out babies. God should do a recall and fix the hardware.

Sounds like you have been recording it all on video.

:guitar:

Marty, next time she sees your erect coke can kok she may have a flashback to today and repeat the screaming.

ies. God should do a recall and fix the hardware.

:lmao: Congrats hunny!!! Oh I'm sooooo excited for you guys!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of your baby!

I wonder how Teela is doing.

I just looked at Teelas fb, she is awaiting baby too! Who will be first? place your wagers boyz!

I'll take $20 on Matty if anyone wants my action.

Is she dilated?

How many hours went by before epidural?

She was at 5cm last time the doc felt her up around 1pm. 6 or 7 hours before she got the epidural.

We wait.

:spocht:

Blitty's baby will probably get here before Jean-Louis.

poor thing, labors are exhausting. Tell her to enjoy and use the nursery staff to her advantage and rest as much as possible while she is there. Keep us posted Matty.

Are you going to be in the delivery room with her?

poor thing, labors are exhausting. Tell her to enjoy and use the nursery staff to her advantage and rest as much as possible while she is there. Keep us posted Matty.

Are you going to be in the delivery room with her?

Taking pics/making a vid?

:popcorn: