• Replies 48 Comments
  • Views 2,772 Views

CASPERWAIT$

Twitter @wernerhotdog
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
Like I need a bunch of singing frogs asking me to do shit if I am happy. What the fuck am I supposed to do now? I am not happy (The Jets & Dolphins couldn't score in the red zone), my girlfriend thinks I am a pedophile because i am watching singing animated frogs at 7 in the morning, and my ass burns from Thai food. Make a damn video of what i am supposed to do when I am angry. I did more foot stomping last night than the black version of "High School Musical".

:choo:

I wouldn't suggest letting the dog lick your ass to soothe the burn but just in case, to each their own.

Good say Wally.

As always, we do not judge.

Okay I just watched the clapping video and would now like to take back my MrMonkey smiley, which is reserved for the randomest of posts. That was a gross misuse of the MrMonkey smiley and for that I am truly sorry.

Good mourning Gamelive. Hope y'all have a glorious day.

Casper, I answered a post across the street for a guy willing to pay for game articles. The guy wanted 15 games per week and would pay $100. I emailed him and we talked and I explained I couldn't do that many games with any confidence in the plays themselves and the plays to me at least were more important than filling some quota.

So I did a tester of 2 games for the guy. They won and he wanted another 2 games the next week and adjusted to pay $25 every 2 weeks for a total of 4 games. The next 2 won and then back to back weeks of 1-1 have followed.

I don't know for sure but am fairly positive the guy takes my articles and slaps his own name to them so basically I am probably just ghost writing more or less. I can't know for certain because I haven't found the website yet.

If I am ghost writing technically I can't be labeled a tout right? Regardless I have to be the cheapest ghost writer around short of out and out plagiarism.

Nice work Wally! Post these articles

Nice loophole wakkyballs.

I pay $50-100 per 500-word piece on "my" website and that is still considered dirt cheap. Increase your rates wakkyballs.

Nice work Wally! Post these articles

Something seems wrong with that Arch since technically the guy bought them. Not that the guy reads GameLive or anything but if someone else who may come across them were too it might be a problem. I can email them to you though.

I still say wally would make a GREAT tout.

I would be if I provided enough winners. Otherwise I would be one broke fok. I have no problem with providing a service but ONLY if that service provides winners. I would have to have some kind of agreement that if I lose you don't pay but then you have to rely on others being just as honest and paying after the fact.

Wally, I know who you're talking about and you're getting screwed. Not sure how long your articles are but at $6.25 a shot, I'd hope they were like 30 words or less. If you have no problem ghost-writing, that's cool... but at least charge him more than what you are now. Use your success rate so far as your leverage.

Turns out I have been very under-achieving in the words count part of our arrangement. I blame GameLive naturally since when I came here I could use 500 words to say good morning. Now I am writing game articles and coming in around 250-300 words per.

Oksana, who is this guy and where is the site? This week I gave him Texas A&M -20 (good to 24) and SMU outright at +133. SMU is actually one of my personal plays this week. If I manage to win more than I lose and he wants to continue after college football I will renegotiate but for the time being I agreed to this so I will stick to it.

Edit - forget that....

His website is sports bet listings dot com (remove spaces)

the articles are under predictions... this is the guy who was recruiting writers on sbr... 15 articles, 500-600 words, $100

Your name is on there. You're being under paid.

Last edited:
wal, shoot me a snippet of the pieces, want to make sure it's not someone we're paying at don best.

See Wal, he's turned you into a tout. For $6.25 an article.

"You can also check out our past college football predictions to see how XXXX has done up to this point in the college football season."

I see he is not using me as a ghost writer. He credits me with the articles.

I see he is not using me as a ghost writer. He credits me with the articles.

I know that's the price you negotiated but that's pretty shithouse. Your name is now associated with that website regardless of what they do with it... I don't know, I'd want to get paid a bit more than that considering you have no idea of what's going on with them. Maybe I'm just being unrealistic but if I were associated with an unknown entity like that and actually thought I had some sort of skill in writing, I'd want to protect my name by making the price somewhat decent. I could just be paranoid though. :)