Check this out

• Start date
  • Replies 35 Comments
  • Views 2,181 Views
This was the coolest thing I've ever seen for hockey. Even if you are not a hockey fan you would have been very impressed. You could actually control the camera that CBC has mounted up on the glass between the 2 benches. You could use your mouse and turn the camera around and follow the play. It was simply amazing for a live game. It was almost like you were hanging over the glass and watching a power play form and execute from maybe 25 - 30 feet away. You could even use your mouse to follow a play in the defensive zone and watch a player skate right by you. It was so crazy....just unbelievably impressive especially for a hard core hockey fan.

AAAAAAAAARGH!!!

The Habs are in L.A. and it's on as well, but now I'm getting that nasty check back later business.

You Yanks should try to see if you can get it. Maybe CBC are showing som elove to it's american audience since the game is being played in L.A.

I do, Pucky. I do. I hope we can still be friends.

No still check back later and I am 45 minutes from LA

Immor let's meet up at Hollywood Park one day

Better hurry if it is gonna happen. They keep threatening that it will close. I think it might actually happen. Will be a sad day if/when it happens. Been going there since I was a little kid. My parents joked that I learned how to read by reading the Daily Racing Forum.

My dad took me to the first Breeders Cup at Hollywood Park.

I do, Pucky. I do. I hope we can still be friends.

Well hang on now. It's ok to be frenchie Canadian. It's not ok to be one of those frenchie Canadians who want to break away from the country.

I need to know, Robyn, if you or your Canadian relatives support or supported the Quebec sovereignty movement.

This is serious stuff up here.

Wow it still says check back later. I was hoping some of you could see this. What a shame!!!

:poutine:

referendum.gif

Well hang on now. It's ok to be frenchie Canadian. It's not ok to be one of those frenchie Canadians who want to break away from the country.

I need to know, Robyn, if you or your Canadian relatives support or supported the Quebec sovereignty movement.

This is serious stuff up here.

well robyn

Pucky way to get the board excited over nothing. Some nerve you've got.

I begin my rule life hideous in your mind crying out you've lost your doll it isn't worth a dime.