Charlies Roastbeef

• Start date
  • Replies 44 Comments
  • Views 3,840 Views
Are these practices still legal ?

If you don't finish your steak at a restaurant, did you know the leftovers might be dinner for a cow? Or that calves, instead of drinking their mothers' milk, are fed formula made from cows' blood?These practices, all perfectly legal, have come to light with the discovery last month of North America's first homegrown case of "mad cow" disease.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2003-06-09-beef-cover_x.htm

Ive been in this food court for 2 hours and Im still the only person to eat there.

That tells it all buddy! At those prices they don't need lots of customers but the few gringos like yourself that stop by there!

I spend roughly $10 for a decent fast food meal around here.

Durito, I have been putting a lot of thought into what my big trip for the summer is going to be. So far, Columbia is at the top of that list. I'm thinking that sometime between july/august will work out best.....Possibly go out there before the CR bash in late august. A few other posters expressed some interest as well.

What are your thoughts?

I spend roughly $10 for a decent fast food meal around here.

Durito, I have been putting a lot of thought into what my big trip for the summer is going to be. So far, Columbia is at the top of that list. I'm thinking that sometime between july/august will work out best.....Possibly go out there before the CR bash in late august. A few other posters expressed some interest as well.

What are your thoughts?

I'm up for traveling anywhere in south america in july/august anytime or otherwise i'll be here.

I almost never do unless its like 12am and Im hungry and Mcd drive through is only thing open. Im stuck in Cali till tonight with nowhere to go so I set up shop in the food court at a mall.

come on Corn Chip, you were never "stuck" in me. ;-)

sorry had to go there. to hard not too.

I`d rather be stuck in you than in Cali, Colombia. I hate that city. Going back in 10 days.

And I am durito not doritos.

whenever you're in cali just lotion up and slip in and out.

ok, done, sorry.

eh just get drunk, makes everyplace bearable.

Probably my favorite fast food is Arby's, but not with that cheese sauce shit.

i like jack in the box and all the mexican places like baja fresh, chipotle, qudoba, etc.

i like del taco