• Replies 44 Comments
  • Views 3,817 Views

rito

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
This is Colombias version of Arbys.

$10 and I get one roastbeef sandwhich, back when i ate this shit i think i could have gotten 20 of these at arbys for this price. And I had to pay $1 for horseradish.

It continually amazes me how these places stay in business in a country where most people make $300 a month.

What does fast food cost in usa now?

They make up for less (but enough) volumes with higher profit margin. US is high volume, low margin game. And food in the US is cheaper than in other developed countries.

They fucking tagged you for Horseradish? WTF?

Unreal. For $7 roughly you can pick your spots and have enough fast food to shit liquid for half a day here. I prefer Taco Bell.

Charlie sounds like a nice Colombian name.

Ive eaten here before and was disappointed not sure why I picked it again. A value meal at burger king/mcd here is like $9 now.

Got to get back to my street places I used to eat lunch at for $2.

If I was in Colombia I wouldn't eat american food. Who knows if they use roadkill or angus beef there?

If I was in Colombia I wouldn't eat american food. Who knows if they use roadkill or angus beef there?

The beef here is good, cows eat grass not genetically modified corn shit like in usa.

Why do you eat at these fast food joints?

I never used to eat from these places, always from the small local shops most of the time home cooked.

Why do you eat at these fast food joints?

I never used to eat from these places, always from the small local shops most of the time home cooked.

I almost never do unless its like 12am and Im hungry and Mcd drive through is only thing open. Im stuck in Cali till tonight with nowhere to go so I set up shop in the food court at a mall.

The beef here is good, cows eat grass not genetically modified corn shit like in usa.

I was just kidding durito. I'm pretty sure Colombian beef tastes better than our beef. Probably they don't use growth hormones like here. Just give the cows some coca leaves mixed with the hay.

Coca leaf is illegal in Colombia Pavy.

"Delicioso pan tostado con semillas de anjonjolf. Pidelo tambien en Pan Arabe. Wrap o English Muffin."

Exactly.

"Delicioso pan tostado con semillas de anjonjolf. Pidelo tambien en Pan Arabe. Wrap o English Muffin."

Exactly.

Is that a delicious roast beef wrapped in toasted english muffin?

Ive been in this food court for 2 hours and Im still the only person to eat there.