Charlie Sheen Update

In the interview with Jones, Sheen had harsh words for Alcoholics Anonymous. He referred to it as a “bootleg cult” with a 5 per cent success rate, compared to his own “100 per cent” success rate.

One of the group's mottos, he said, is, “‘Don't be special. Be one of us.’ News flash: I am special and I will never be one of you.”

:rotfl:

YES!

http://www.thestar.com/entertainmen...i-am-on-a-drug-it-s-called-charlie-sheen?bn=1

“I took more drugs than anyone could survive,” he admitted. But now, “I am on a drug. It’s called Charlie Sheen.”

“It’s not available because if you try it once your face will explode off and your children will weep over your exploded body. I woke up and I realized I’ve been kicked around, I’ve been criticized like I’m this guy with this bitchin’ rock star life and so, like, I’m completely going to embrace it.”

:bowdown:

NEW YORK- Charlie Sheen tested clean on a drug test, wants a raise and says he’s suing CBS for shutting down his hit TV show.

“Because of psychological stress, it’s $3 mil an episode. Take it or leave it. I’m underpaid. I’m tired of pretending I’m not special,” he told NBC’s Today show.

:lmao:

guy is really pushing it for a 9 year old show that has really run its course, imo. still funny at times and i would like to see where this season goes, but you dont trash hotels, go on coke binges with hookers, get rushed to the hospital, make a short trip in rehab....and THEN demand a million dollar raise... or do you :clueless:

His only mistake was insulting his boss or whatever

This is the television industry like they give a fuck about hookers and coke

All he really had to do was keep his mouth shut and pretend like he was getting some help.

He certainly has the delusions and over-compensating arrogance I have seen in many many addicts.

Guy doesn't want help, he wants to go out in a blaze of glory. I admire that.

The guy is gone. He is seriously gone. That much blow has to rewire your brain permanently.

i thought you said you were done with gamelive?

Is Casper leaving again?

(Month-old thread, Cali.)