Charlie Sheen Update

guy is really pushing it for a 9 year old show that has really run its course, imo. still funny at times and i would like to see where this season goes, but you dont trash hotels, go on coke binges with hookers, get rushed to the hospital, make a short trip in rehab....and THEN demand a million dollar raise... or do you :clueless:

Yeah, I used to dig that show the first couple seasons, and I don't like many shows. But it's basically the same fucking theme... nine years? common

i feel like casper is pulling a bit of a charlie sheen in his recent posts.
eh?

Wow Cali is boot stomping this guy while he's bleeding out on the pavement.

Charlie just setup a verified Twitter account. Oh boy.

that time is his interview on tonight? is it the abc or nbc one?

He's on 20/20 right now

I listened to him on Howard Stern today, cool shit.

Charlie is what we should all be aspiring to be...... He is awesome...... When I grow up I want to be just like Charlie.

Charlie is what we should all be aspiring to be...... He is awesome...... When I grow up I want to be just like Charlie.

me too!!!!

WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What and where everybody wants to be

but we want to be like Acid Joe :clueless:

could acid joe out-party Charlie?

7-gram rock in one sitting isn't human, I don't care if your name is Acid Joe.

That guy is gone.

7-gram rock in one sitting isn't human, I don't care if your name is Acid Joe.

That guy is gone.

I could do that.... not one snort but certainly one alcohol, coke and hooker episode it can be done.

I could do that.... not one snort but certainly one alcohol, coke and hooker episode it can be done.

Well fok. :bowdown: Go for pro Acid Joe!