Celebrity death Pool Time

• Start date
  • Replies 1,842 Comments
  • Views 168,722 Views
whoa! I actually saw his stand up at Caesars like 15 years ago

Meat Loaf

I had a Bat Out of Hell phase during high school. Classic power rock album.

RIP big guy

RIP

Not a bad song on that album as far as I am concerned

his name is robert paulson

rip

Anti-vaxxer

Waiting for mrm to chime in
LOL Blitty stop it. People can do whatever they want to do, just not for us presently. Did you see where some Euro countries are stopping or will be mask and vaccine proof requirements saying it's a flu that we will have to live with like normal humans again.

What are the Covid rules in England?

The government is no longer asking people to work from home and masks are no longer compulsory in secondary school classrooms.
From Thursday 27 January:

• Covid passes will no longer be compulsory to gain entry to venues and events
  • face masks will no longer be compulsory in any public spaces - although they will be still be "recommended" in some places, and London Mayor Sadiq Khan has said they will remain mandatory on TfL services
  • restrictions on visits to care homes will be eased
The prime minister said he also hopes to scrap mandatory self-isolation for people who test positive for Covid. The current regulations expire on 24 March and he hopes to bring that date forward.

Spain
When the COVID-19 pandemic was first declared, Spaniards were ordered to stay home for more than three months. For weeks, they were not allowed outside even for exercise. Children were banned from playgrounds, and the economy virtually stopped.

Now, almost two years later, Spain is preparing to adopt a different COVID-19 playbook. With one of Europe’s highest vaccination rates and its most pandemic-battered economies, the government is laying the groundwork to treat the next infection surge not as an emergency but an illness that is here to stay. Similar steps are under consideration in neighboring Portugal and in Britain

The idea is to move from crisis mode to control mode, approaching the virus in much the same way countries deal with flu or measles. That means accepting that infections will occur and providing extra care for at-risk people and patients with complications.