Celebrity death Pool Time

• Start date
  • Replies 1,842 Comments
  • Views 168,712 Views
I didn't know there was a prince Phillip. I thought there was a prince Charles. And if you're 99 shouldn't you be upgraded to a King or something? Prince should be like a young guy.

Oh snap. I loved his story. Scommer take notes.
His scommery helped my wife find the job she's currently at (and loves)... she was previously employed by one of his feeder funds and since she was the most recent hire in March she was the first axed when they found out he was a fraudster in December. She got a severance (instead of nothing like was available only weeks later) and a month head start on the NYC finance job market which was JUST about to sour. Worked out for the Boners. Thx Bernie!

But yeah I just took a look at the Madoff timeline. Impressive that he kept it going (and equally impressive that no one caught him sooner)

I remember sam9ball, I think he was around at the Golden Nugget when reno and I went heads up in the poker tourney. RIP big guy

I can picture the guy. Dark chubby with big glasses. Yeah seemed like a chill fellow. Rip guru

Walter Mondale.
I remember the 84 elections. The debates and arguments we had in my 7th grade geography class.
yep, back then we believed there was right and wrong, fair and unfair, and that somebody actually cared :laugh:

Poor Mondale. Legendary defeat. I mostly remember Family Ties making fun of it.

Walter Mondale.
I remember the 84 elections. The debates and arguments we had in my 7th grade geography class.
yep, back then we believed there was right and wrong, fair and unfair, and that somebody actually cared :laugh:
We?

:dunno:
I guess after forty years of the same bullcrap, the things we argued about seem kind of silly.
I certainly believe that if how we saw things (ie power was interested in doing things out of fairness and respect for humanity, they just were in debate over what that entails) were true, we'd live in a much more civilized and better world.

2535EC1C-5FCB-4B71-914B-1826142D7CDE.jpeg

Humpty hump dude

rip guru