Cat people

• Start date
  • Replies 48 Comments
  • Views 3,740 Views
:clap: sweet
thanx pal, I still have that old pick of everybody on the bed somewhere. JL is such a baby watching hockey :up: the cat still has the same pose. nice frog btw

your cat is nice too iag

Awww. Cute little cat. Fine little specimen of catness.

[insert joke about not knowing which cat I am referring to]

Sorry if I missed it but do we have a name yet?

JL attempts to comb kitty's dandruff off

[video=youtube_share;szV6l-mjIrA]https://youtu.be/szV6l-mjIrA[/video]

How's kitty-cat doing anyway?

Thanks for asking! Cat is good I guess. She no longer hangs out with me much. She prefers to be downstairs in the laundry room, or hiding somewhere. She is good and sits with/on me for short periods if she is in the area, but I guess she knows her away around now and doesn't need me much :( She usually sleeps with me for at least part of the night though.

Actually she just poked her head out from under the bed and announced herself. She is currently perched on the top of her cat tower, which was $70, but a good investment if she scratches that instead of my furniture.

I'll have to get her spayed in the next week or so. I was debating declawing, but after reading up on that I don't think I could do that to her. I have some funny new pics I'll try to post tomorrow.

Oh, and I'm still just calling her Cat. Is that horrible?

Funny..shes all over me purring now...she must have sensed I was saddened by her standoffishness as of late.

:lmao: saddened by her standoffishness.

Maybe you can call her Kat :dunno:

:lmao: saddened by her standoffishness.

Maybe you can call her Kat :dunno:

That's what I was saying! I told the vet to just call her Cat with a K for now..short for Katherine. I think that's going to be it. Great minds think alike. :chickendance:

It's SASS Reno. Sing cat with a K a song!

my mom had a cat named cat. I think it's normal.

IAG
That's what I was saying! I told the vet to just call her Cat with a K for now..short for Katherine. I think that's going to be it. Great minds think alike. :chickendance:

It's SASS Reno. Sing cat with a K a song!

I already wrote one song about your cat issues, I think that's more than enough :winkwink:

In my younger days it was very normal to have cats declawed. My Muddy was declawed - and there was nothing strange about it. That would have been ~1993-ish.

The times they are a-changing though and a lot of people now look upon it as cruel, a form of mutilation. It may even be on the road to becoming illegal. If some of my mum's old Humane Society cohorts had their way, it would be.

:dunno: