Casper's Bankroll

• Start date
  • Replies 250 Comments
  • Views 13,492 Views
Teela vs Casper is not as interesting as I was hoping it would be.

An iq test between Casper and my youngest daughter has potential.

Why declare bankruptcy?

Most of my debts are personal.

Contrary to what you think, my debts aren't so deep that I can't getvout of them without the help of bankruptcy.

That's even worse. You are over 75k in debt with no job. Even if they are personal debts with no interest, you have no plan or intention to make good on them. You had what, $3500 and instead of paying someone you owed, you gave it to someone you just met. You are right...I don't think you can get out o them short of bankruptcy....or armed robbery...or maybe hitting the big one on a scratch ticket :facepalm:. Good luck to you, and I do find your musings amusing. You are clever and could do so much, but this is just moronic.

I paid back $50k of personal and institutional debt in 3 years.

You can do it, Casperballs.

I think.
Apples and Oranges Matty.

That's even worse. You are over 75k in debt with no job. Even if they are personal debts with no interest, you have no plan or intention to make good on them. You had what, $3500 and instead of paying someone you owed, you gave it to someone you just met. You are right...I don't think you can get out o them short of bankruptcy....or armed robbery...or maybe hitting the big one on a scratch ticket :facepalm:. Good luck to you, and I do find your musings amusing. You are clever and could do so much, but this is just moronic.

Good to know what you think.

So we are assured you and your moronic opinions are now stifled?

Do me a favor and make me a sandwich.

Tuna salad please.

Casper doesn't have children, not married, not killing people in Iraq. He's not starving to death, whatever happens is ok. Why y'all upset?

let me guess....you're out of tuna and bread?

Casper doesn't have children, not married, not killing people in Iraq. He's not starving to death, whatever happens is ok. Why y'all upset?
Unless you are a person he owes, still ok?

For those of you just tuning in, Casper lives life like he's Bill Murray in a reverse version of Groundhog Day. Brain resets at 6am every day while the rest of the world keeps on keeping on.

:lmao:

m

Who needs Teela.

Blitty and I both fucked Cali.

Teela is irrrrrrrelllllevant

Oh boy, you fucked her, you didn't, you did, you did't....which is it?!

let me guess....you're out of tuna and bread?

:lmao:

Casper, why are you being a dick?! Surely you knew in posting this, you would catch mad heat.
Casper, gamelive loves you and your fuck ups, stop lashing out at us.

If he owes friends thats an issue between them.

If he owes banks cc etc, thats their business they take a calculated risks, I have no pity for them.

If he owes forum people who thought they were taking advantage of a sap, like betting Casper that he wouldn't win 80% of his wagers :common:
no one should have taken that seriously.

If he was a dishonest prick to Teela or others in Vegas or wherever, I can understand people being upset.

But coming down on Casper for being Casper at this stage is kind of silly.

Reno, thank you.

I was never a dishonest prick to Teela.

She is butthurt because 5 years ago I said something to her drunk.

True story.

Cami, I'm not being a dick.

Pardon me for not letting lil ol Teela walk all over me.

This week ALL her posts regarding me have been laced with attitude.

I'm just responding in kind.

If you wanna play with the bull, you get the horns.

If he owes friends thats an issue between them.

If he owes banks cc etc, thats their business they take a calculated risks, I have no pity for them.

If he owes forum people who thought they were taking advantage of a sap, like betting Casper that he wouldn't win 80% of his wagers :common:
no one should have taken that seriously.

If he was a dishonest prick to Teela or others in Vegas or wherever, I can understand people being upset.

But coming down on Casper for being Casper at this stage is kind of silly.

Actually where I come from - you owe, you pay. Really easy concept.

Let's say he doesn't pay on his upcoming dentist appt - does the dentist have it coming because it's Casper being Casper? I realize people get in a bind from time to time, but (hopefully) they don't act like this.

Reno, thank you.

I was never a dishonest prick to Teela.

She is butthurt because 5 years ago I said something to her drunk.

True story.

If you would like me to stop replying in your thread, stop bringing me up...especially regarding something that it not true. You and I are just not going to agree on anything, so let's just leave it at that.

If you would like me to stop replying in your thread, stop bringing me up...especially regarding something that it not true. You and I are just not going to agree on anything, so let's just leave it at that.

Considering it IS true, we will leave it at THAT.

Bless your heart.