Casper's Bankroll

• Start date
  • Replies 250 Comments
  • Views 13,394 Views
casper, i swear to you that you are the most unlucky person i know....here is an example of why

drove roughly 60miles to tunica last night for some much needed R&R ... put my stuff in the suite and had a nice big dinner, by myself... i needed some me time...

sat down at the only 10/2nl table at the horseshoe and played 2 hands... hand #3 i turned the nut flush and watched 3 idiots pile money into the pot before it got to me... at this point, i seriously thought about you...there was about 6.5k in the pot...and i said "you know what, when i win this hand, im going to keep it off the forums and send casper a few hundy to help him out until he starts his job" ... wouldnt ya know it, one of the guys went in with 2pr A/9... 2 fucking pr, mrx. :choo: ... it was right then and there that i knew it was all fucking over.. knew the clown was going to river a boat...boom, here comes the case 9 .... unmotherfuckingreal

left the table and went and slept for 12 hours... sorry bud

If I never have to play another hand of poker in my lifetime, that would be quite fine with me. Horrible game. We should find the inventor and beat the hell out of him.

Why you talk like that? Poker was your gateway into gambling. If it wasn't for poker you most likely would be picketing a dentist right now pal.:guitar:

Good point. I was too harsh. I have some gratitude for poker.

There's no shame in picketing a dentist, though. Sadistic bastards.

I am now -$94.00

Was supposed to get $100 yesterday. I didn't.

Asked my dad for help until I start the new job. He wouldn't.

I'm going to sleep the entire day.

I wish. I have absolutely nothing.

I can't even drive my car right now either.

The sweet memories of the 25$ in Domino pizza and 50$ at the bar should keep you warm and belly full today.

Look into selling your blood or better yet get paid for not selling your sperm.

I am now -$94.00

Was supposed to get $100 yesterday. I didn't.

Asked my dad for help until I start the new job. He wouldn't.

I'm going to sleep the entire day.

How are you negative. Hotel give you credit.

I'll give you $100 for the movie rights to your life.