Casper's Bankroll

• Start date
  • Replies 250 Comments
  • Views 13,420 Views
I think this is not a good idea. You fly by the seat of your pants. Thats your strength. Trying to keep track of shit, make plans, strategies is gonna end you up depressed and broke.

I mean I no longer want to know how it is possible you made thousands playing 21 (with i assume small buy in), and you plan on winning in the future. Attribute it to Casper magic and keep ti goin. Thats your best chance

I'm already broke Reno.

I'm hoping being "focused" may help

100$ to your name and you are playing scrachoffs and drinking in the bar. I don't even have the words to describe what a piece of trash you are.

100$ to your name and you are playing scrachoffs and drinking in the bar. I don't even have the words to describe what a piece of trash you are.

What would your daughter do with $100?

Caspy I do care about your finances.

Spending $50 at the bar, in your situation, seems almost suicidal.

Good luck pal.

Caspy I do care about your finances.

Spending $50 at the bar, in your situation, sounds almost suicidal.

Good luck pal.

You have seen me in action Matty.

I have faith the gambling gods will provide tonorrow.

For those of you just tuning in, Casper lives life like he's Bill Murray in a reverse version of Groundhog Day. Brain resets at 6am every day while the rest of the world keeps on keeping on.

I feel I should buy a camera and just follow Casper around for the next few weeks.

I feel I should buy a camera and just follow Casper around for the next few weeks.

That is exactly what I want someone to do. Casper is better than reality TV.

This may be the vision that Muddy had for the next project - a Casper reality show.

I believe Teela has become Casperized! :dunno:

For those of you just tuning in, Casper lives life like he's Bill Murray in a reverse version of Groundhog Day. Brain resets at 6am every day while the rest of the world keeps on keeping on.

I feel like I just nailed Casper's mindset here, I expect some recognition. When y'all have a second.

I feel like I just nailed Casper's mindset here, I expect some recognition. When y'all have a second.

What's he going to buy the chick in Cincy, a new oven?