• Replies 250 Comments
  • Views 13,099 Views

CASPERWAIT$

Twitter @wernerhotdog
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
So I woke up this morning without a penny to my name.

I went over my debts and I owe $76,550 to various people and institutions.

I have decided to post daily where I get my $$ from and what my daily tally is.

I figure Teela would LOVE to see me screw up daily.

Today I received $100 from Hasan. Of that I spent $50 at the bar I am at now and $35 on gas and scratch off tickets.

Tonight , I will go to bed with.....

+$15

You overestimate how much I truly care about you and your finances.

I went over my debts and I owe $76,550 to various people and institutions.

The above reassures me I made the right decision in bouncing you from the March Madness contest last year! That's something I don't have to go my grave with now! Thanks buddy! :givemeahug:

You overestimate how much I truly care about you and your finances.

Actually, I don't think so.

You have been pretty vocal lately about all I do.

I'm very sure you have invested more interest in what I do than you care to admit.

I think you will go to bed - $76,535.

But good luck.

I can see Casper being a runner for ticket scalpers outside of Fenway this summer.

Actually, I don't think so.

You have been pretty vocal lately about all I do.

I'm very sure you have invested more interest in what I do than you care to admit.

I am way more invested in Muddy's pineapple obsession that your idiocy. It was my mistake to try to even offer anything that looks like attempting to point you in the right direction or pointing out patterns in the hopes that you would make a better decision.

I am way more invested in Muddy's pineapple obsession that your idiocy. It was my mistake to try to even offer anything that looks like attempting to point you in the right direction or pointing out patterns in the hopes that you would make a better decision.

Thank you Michael Landon for trying to point me in the right direction.

Your "constructive" criticism was very much appreciated.

Dear Casper, please update your references. You're showing your age.

why the bar?

why not just buy booze and food at the store and have more of it for less $?

I think this is not a good idea. You fly by the seat of your pants. Thats your strength. Trying to keep track of shit, make plans, strategies is gonna end you up depressed and broke.

I mean I no longer want to know how it is possible you made thousands playing 21 (with i assume small buy in), and you plan on winning in the future. Attribute it to Casper magic and keep ti goin. Thats your best chance