Casper's Bankroll

• Start date
  • Replies 250 Comments
  • Views 13,466 Views
You ever try to find free parking on a weekday morning remotely close to a courthouse in the middle of a city?

Nothing even close Saulty.

Give me the address of the courthouse and I can find you free parking within 10 minutes walking distance.

Saulty finding free parking on the street is one thing.

Finding a spot is another.

WU is only good for international. They charge crazy amounts for transfer in the states.

He sent me back a text 20 minutes ago saying he was running late.

I'm thinking he isnt sending it.

Saulty finding free parking on the street is one thing.

Finding a spot is another.

Yes you can't find free parking in Rhode Island. It's the center of the universe.

He sent it. At western union now picking it up.

tough to say... during 9-5 work hours around the downtown memphis courthouse, you might can find street parking 3-4 blocks away, if you are lucky .. some free parking might be 3-4 blocks away too .. so i can see there being no parking close by, especially if you dont know the area at all ... we pay $5 for the lot that is right across the street

tough to say... during 9-5 work hours around the downtown memphis courthouse, you might can find street parking 3-4 blocks away, if you are lucky .. some free parking might be 3-4 blocks away too .. so i can see there being no parking close by, especially if you dont know the area at all ... we pay $5 for the lot that is right across the street

You are not down to your last $100. You and I can afford to park, eat and drink wherever we want to. Casper can't afford anything right now.

true... i would have made sure i was early and parked for free somewhere.. it probably wasnt on his mind to do so though... and caspers seems like the kind of guy who runs late

I'd be on the bus probably..rather then pay for gas and parking if i had to pay 10% of everything in my pocket.

Something tells me that Casper can get some money from daddy or mommy or a cash advance on a card.

I don't believe he is stupid enough to not examine every dollar spent if he has such a small amount of money with a hotel room cost looming.

I fully expect Casper to be plus money tommorow. Either one of his Casper bank and loan clients will pay up or he will have a good day in blackjack. Guaranteed

Survey says..........

Ding....ding...ding.

Number 1 answer is on the board.

For my next play

I am going to go with Casper posting a WU ticket with the senders name hidden.

It won't be someone he was owed money from.

It's actually his mommy.

Nah. Casper is a straight shooter. Except when he owes you money.

true... i would have made sure i was early and parked for free somewhere.. it probably wasnt on his mind to do so though... and caspers seems like the kind of guy who runs late

That is not the case actually Ray.

I am NEVER late. That's one thing I pride myself in.

Left for courthouse at 6:45 AM to be there at 8:30AM.

Only an hour drive.

Yeah, I can count on one hand I've been late anywhere.