Car accident - Car rental with a frenchie license plate

• Start date
  • Replies 55 Comments
  • Views 3,800 Views
I'll admit that snowmobile is pretty baller, matty!

I know eh? It can accomodate 12 adult Canadians, 8 Eskimos or 3 Americans.

I'm in plommer mode.

Dumberican.

Matty, I went to this festival last week. I was thinking that you would have enjoyed it. You might have to come next year.

It was properly dope and fresh: http://www.beerandbourbon.com/

A completely designed car from Canada would have specifically designed compartments to hold your skates, sticks and pucks but no room to store your weapons.

A completely designed car from Canada would have specifically designed compartments to hold your skates, sticks and pucks but no room to store your weapons.

:ohbye:

dont forget about the beer and those curling stones.

how does that work? I know the Americans walk around with those bowling balls. Do the Canadians have a curling stone they have to carry home and what not? they sure look heavy

That's the most startling video I've ever seen. :fok::fok::fok: I had the sound up really high too. Fokked up shit. Damn.

Canada is the western hemispheres version of Taiwan. Congrats.

I'm sure Plommer tossed some furniture around the house after this Canadian BURIAL. Keep your chin up, Plommsicle.

That was a good burn by the Blittser.