• Start date
  • Replies 55 Comments
  • Views 3,841 Views

PuckOff

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Storm storm today. Got in an accident. 100% not my fault. I got a car rental as mine is not driveable. Fucking car has a Quebec (frenchie) license plate.

I feel like a traitor riding down the road with this thing. 7 cars (people) actually gave me the finger as they were passing me on the highway. I'm not joking.

Vive Le Canada!!!

glad you are okay

glad you didn't fly into road rage from the fingers

Storm storm today. Got in an accident. 100% not my fault. I got a car rental as mine is not driveable. Fucking car has a Quebec (frenchie) license plate.

I feel like a traitor riding down the road with this thing. 7 cars (people) actually gave me the finger as they were passing me on the highway. I'm not joking.

Vive Le Canada!!!

Pipe down Frenchie

All is well Arch. Kids and wife were in the car. No injuries and that's the main thing. Tow truck driver said there were accidents everywhere and guestimated that I have $6000 - $8000 worth of damage. Cope were friendly and issued the other dude a ticket for going through a red light. Dude told the cop he didn't but he did and will try to fight it in court. One of the officers who responded actually ticketed the dude last year, but not sure what for, but it did involve his vehicle.

middle+finger+salute.jpg

Was going to side with you Pucky on the Frenchie thing but Teela come way over the top with this pic! IMO Teela has thread won! Nice one my dear! That's one lucky monkey!

I rather take the bus than drive a car with a Quebec license plate.

Pucky if you have back spasms you might want to go to the ER and then call this guy.

:peterloblack:

My condolences Pucky. I don't like being in car accidents myself but unfortunately you were involved in one and on top of that it had frenchie license plates which I suspect is making you very upset. Hope everyone is OK.

How do you know it's French? Is it wearing a beret and fueled by baguettes?

Oh I see..The car they gave him as rental has frenchie license plates. Well if it was me I wouldn't have accepted it. I hope this is not bad juju for Pucky.

no, his replacement car is frenchie saulty

:redx:

no, the license plate on his rental car is frenchie rougey.

The car itself is likely American, or possibly Canadian made.