Canadaian State of Mind

• Start date
  • Replies 45 Comments
  • Views 2,955 Views
First impressions:

I’ve already seen a dozen people with red shirts that say Canada on them. There is also a leaf on there.

So I can confirm that’s a thing.

Immigration is taking an hour.

Can’t belive they are making us stand in line with spics and chinks.

Thought we would have some kind of priority.

My northern brothern is disappointing me so far.

Sounds like something is wrong Blitty. Have you loudly announced that you're an American yet? That usually works for me. If that doesn't work try flashing some USD. People in foreign lands fall all over themselves to get greenbacks.

Sounds like something is wrong Blitty. Have you loudly announced that you're an American yet? That usually works for me. If that doesn't work try flashing some USD. People in foreign lands fall all over themselves to get greenbacks.

:greencheck:

When all else fails, threaten annexation.

Just got lunch. The waitress gave us great service, and has been very attentive.

I can’t wait to give her a 9% gratuity.

God Bless Canada.

Be careful bro. I found out way too late that I would be getting .05 cents and not .07 in change. Apparently the Candadian people are too busy to bother with the penny. Canada owes me .02

Update:

The highly touted poutine joint was mediocre.

No one speaks English anywhere.

Snowing is rare here. It’s snowing now.

Yeah I think you got off at the wrong stop dere, buddé.

I don't have much to offer here. I know there is a city in BC called Nanaimo and I have something in my fridge called Nanaimo bars.

They're delicious.

So the 93% Asian thing has been consistent over the past 40 hours.

Until now.

At the Flames/Canucks game.

16,000 people or so.

98% White.