Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I’m on a Air Canada flight RIGHT NOW

LAX-YVR

WESTERN Canada Bound.

Whistler bound?

My condo building is at least 1/3 Chinese.

Whistler bound?

My condo building is at least 1/3 Chinese.
You own a condo building? If so then noice...

Own a couple investment properties myself. Going to monopoly that bitch eventually and trade in for a hotel...

Least that's the plan...

Blitty, didn't you know that the future is female and intersectional - Kirsten Gillibrand

Going to live in Japan. At least they know how to be proper racists...

Considered driving out to Whistler for day, but prolly won’t now. Only 2 nights at Airbnb across street from Roger Arena.

Flames/Nucks tomorrow night 🙋🏻‍♂️

xpy how can one own a whole condo building? 🤔 (I don't own shit.)

There are about 500 units here at an average price of ~$600k. You'd need 300 mil to buy the whole tower.

Considered driving out to Whistler for day, but prolly won’t now. Only 2 nights at Airbnb across street from Roger Arena.

Flames/Nucks tomorrow night 🙋🏻‍♂️

Enjoy, you closet Canadian you.

I always find it remarkable that you're talking about visiting my country - yet you will be farther from me than Guatemala.

Canada is large.

And if you think Muddy's fucking with you, here's some proof:

Moscow is a closer neighbor of London than Vancouver is to me. Quite a bit closer.

Canada is actually larger than China.

Someone should start a thread.

But of course I share some deep spiritual bonds with the people of Vancouver. Hockey. Curling. Rolling Up the Rim. Not invading the Crimean Peninsula.

:handshake

:dontthinkso:

I mean, I am always ready to be nice and polite if I ever meet one but

:dontthinkso:

Just landed. What is this rim rolling?

Any recommendations while here?

Just poutine and molson? Anything else good?

Granville Island, get some salmon jerky from the market. The waterfront restaurant (I forget the name - it's yellow) is good too.

Truth is, you're probably more at home in Vancouver than any of us here. West Coast culture is almost completely alien to me.