Can Someone Just Delete Me From This Site?

• Start date
  • Replies 38 Comments
  • Views 3,461 Views
Muddy are you smaller than Jenny? (the gf, not the car)

Muddy are you smaller than Jenny? (the gf, not the car)

Okay that's it. You have taken things too far.

Someone delete me from this forum right now. I'm leaving and going on a hunger strike and cutting off my left ear in the middle of the town square.

You're too dramatic.

There were odds for how long Cali would stay, anyone care to set a line on Casper's return?

I fear any conjecture about his return only makes it more likely. I'd prefer we all just went back to pretending he doesn't exist, because the world seems a little nicer when you don't have to watch him fail at everything so spectacularly.

There were odds for how long Cali would stay, anyone care to set a line on Casper's return?

Never +2000
Tomorrow morning -200
Before 7pm Central time tonight +150

I fear any conjecture about his return only makes it more likely. I'd prefer we all just went back to pretending he doesn't exist, because the world seems a little nicer when you don't have to watch him fail at everything so spectacularly.

RS, you couldn't got rid of him effective March 1st 2011....common

http://gamelive.com/forum/showthrea...Rogue-Scholar-(WWE-Style)?p=193277#post193277

but you knew you would beat him, hell we all know you know your'e tenniss stuff

maybe deep down you didn't REALLY want him to cease to exist here.

That would be true, I suppose, if I was concerned about being part of the circle jerk. As it stands, I just stop by to piss in Caspar's Cheerios and remind him that he's a piece of shit stiff. I know the new mantra in forumville is to tolerate all behavior in the hopes that your own will be forgotten/overlooked (like your own storytelling, right Daft?), but I still live in a place where you treat stiffs and beggars like shit until they make amends for their transgressions. The $50 Casper is paying some skank to post could very well be going towards his $2200 stiff figure to Sammy and Mofome (via KingRevolver).

wait, so casper is a stiff? i dont like stiffs

Says the number 1 provider of drama for the last 6 weeks.

No, we can't delete your account, if we do the reactors in fukishima go into full meltdown. Sorry.

:lmao: :awesome:

The key is in meeting posters in person, I'm afraid. I don't know how or why people get mad at Blitty, but that's prolly cause I've spent a lot of time with the guy - no homo and all that. Just like I don't know why people assume that Fiver is/was always kidding. He was serious way more often than not.

:blittser:
:fivergays:

good point

RS only stops by to urinate. We must have nice bathrooms here at GL

looks like feb 1st

it was a month long contest proposal, dummy