Can Someone Just Delete Me From This Site?

• Start date
  • Replies 38 Comments
  • Views 3,432 Views

CASPERWAIT$

Twitter @wernerhottdog
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
I don't want to be drunk one night and post on here. This place is just a drama factory now. Even when you make a joke it becomes a popularity contest. Seriously, why even bother being on here.

TURBOVAGINA

You can simply fok off you know. Most of us can't cause we're hopelessly addicted, but in theory you can. Fok off that is.

Casper, an addict can be forced into rehab but it takes a desire to get clean.

I don't want to be drunk one night and post on here. This place is just a drama factory now. Even when you make a joke it becomes a popularity contest. Seriously, why even bother being on here.

I'm having trouble trying to decide if this post is ironic or not. See sig for more insight.

Out of nowhere you said that I was tinier than a female. What kind of response were you expecting? Am I suppose to thank you for saying that?

Says the number 1 provider of drama for the last 6 weeks.

No, we can't delete your account, if we do the reactors in fukishima go into full meltdown. Sorry.

Casp I can smell your vaj. Actually more pleasant that i would have thought.

Matty, maybe it’s time for you to write out the differences between casual busting balls, strikes and declaration of war. No need to reveal any of your secrets but some simple to follow guidelines may be of assistance in the future.

Matty's Manifesto

Why don't you ask Batemanpatrick what he did to get banned from here Casper? I'm pretty sure if you do what he did the administrators will oblige to your demand and delete the account.

There is also another trick. Get drunk and I mean really drunk. Then right before you are about to pass out change your password and then exit GL and pass out. You won't remember the next day what you did.

Matty, maybe its time for you to write out the differences between casual busting balls, strikes and declaration of war. No need to reveal any of your secrets but some simple to follow guidelines may be of assistance in the future.

Matty's Manifesto

The key is in meeting posters in person, I'm afraid. I don't know how or why people get mad at Blitty, but that's prolly cause I've spent a lot of time with the guy - no homo and all that. Just like I don't know why people assume that Fiver is/was always kidding. He was serious way more often than not.

:blittser:
:fivergays:

Why don't you ask Batemanpatrick what he did to get banned from here Casper? I'm pretty sure if you do what he did the administrators will oblige to your demand and delete the account.

Gamelive's List of Capital Offenses

1. Being annoyingly stupid

This shouldn't need to be repeated every week. It's been stated over and over again. It's very clear and objective. :wah:

I would have thought Fiver was never serious.

Like you say though meeting them is key. I thought Bread was more of an act than anything as well but upon meeting him I learned he is the real deal which kind of made me respect the genius and fear the future liver failure all the more.

Nice, it looks like the riff-raff is just clearing itself out naturally.

Blitty gave a 1-liner reaction to a comment about his size. In tone, it was a continuation of a jokey Blitty-versus-the-world theme he had going in that thread. It was worth a chuckle or maybe just a shrug. It was a throw-away comment.

And the reaction is this angst-ridden to-be-or-not-to-be thread?

Yes poor Casper, serial victim of drama-mongering.

Blitty gave a 1-liner reaction to a comment about his size. In tone, it was a continuation of a jokey Blitty-versus-the-world theme he had going in that thread. It was worth a chuckle or maybe just a shrug. It was a throw-away comment.

And the reaction is this angst-ridden to-be-or-not-to-be thread?

Yes poor Casper, serial victim of drama-mongering.

:greencheck:

Muddy gets it.