Cali's nightly video fro GL

• Start date
  • Replies 54 Comments
  • Views 2,869 Views
I can set you up with SF connections.

Fishscale.

scale of 1-10 of do i trust you???
scale of 1-10 how desperate will i get??

no until my toe is healed

wake up cali....hawaii time is still 12:45

I love these, I don't know when or how often I would use them, but I adore them. I like the little makeup bag, that I would use.

makeupbag_zps0a7e14c6.png

purse1_zps7c3736fc.jpg

purse2_zps219f5352.jpg

Cali, I am very disappointed that there was no video made last night. tsk tsk.
Now as far as every day purses I like Guess, Coach, Nine West, Michael Kors ect.

Somebody still owes this household a video

I love these, I don't know when or how often I would use them, but I adore them. I like the little makeup bag, that I would use.

makeupbag_zps0a7e14c6.png

purse1_zps7c3736fc.jpg

purse2_zps219f5352.jpg

Cali, I am very disappointed that there was no video made last night. tsk tsk.
Now as far as every day purses I like Guess, Coach, Nine West, Michael Kors ect.
I had to stop with Coach. Seems like everyone and their dog wears Coach anymore. I don't know if they are knock offs or what, but it saddens me. That being said, I will probably continue to periodically use the Coach bags I have until they wear out. I won't chuck them. I refuse to spend big money any longer on a purse though, ...at least for the time being. The best purse I ever bought, and still use, is a burgundy Cole Hahn. It's huge too and my laptop will fit in it when I fly. l always get compliments on it. It retailed at $750 I think but I got it at TJ Maxx for $350 or so. I will have it forever. Love it.
If any man at Gamelive is still reading this post, then I give him kudos for being in tune to his sensitive size and/or trying to understand the female mindset.

Are you guys types that switch out your bags constantly? Since I'm rarely out at night anymore, I basically use two these days...one for winter (the Cole Hahn) and Spring(D&B white/fuscia color) When all these mid range bags wear out I'm not spending more than $100 on a bag any more unless it's with Amex points or a gift.

Knock offs piss me off.. What is the point?

p.s Those bags are VERY cute Cami. Maybe someone should make note for an upcoming holiday.

Why would knock offs piss you off?

What's the point of paying ridiculous prices for name brand purses?

Women just want people to notice the trendy tags on them.

Why would knock offs piss you off?

What's the point of paying ridiculous prices for name brand purses?

Women just want people to notice the trendy tags on them.
'

What's wrong with knock offs? Seriously? That's just wrong on so many levels. I wouldn't even know where to begin.

I have had 3 wallets in my life and they are/were all Coach. Very good stitching and the leather lasts forever it seems. Only reason I changed is try a different style. Now I use a rubberband lol.

sorry - been busy.
Was out late last night.
I'm in SF.
Another soon.