Cali's nightly video fro GL

• Start date
  • Replies 54 Comments
  • Views 2,881 Views
Cali I have a bog pair, I'm not sure if they are as big as yours, but I get em, and I love em, and yes, I have two pair because I lose them all the time, and I have on pair of DG my friend gave me.

Love DG sunglasses! Those in the vid and MK the other new ones are Burberry. I think sunglasses are the best name brand Accessory. More so than a purse.

Sorry coug's I've been in granite bay with my folks since I got back on Thursday so nothing but wine and booze.

I go to San Fran tomorrow.

I'm trying to be "good"

Love DG sunglasses! Those in the vid and MK the other new ones are Burberry. I think sunglasses are the best name brand Accessory. More so than a purse.

Agreed! I love Bureberry, I saw a purse that I really want, it's a few hundred but it's the cutest damn thing I have ever seen.

What happened to your other purse?

can't wait for tonight's vid

I'd like to see some cat tricks or some old pictures and yearbook type stuff featured.

also the underwear drawer or suitcase

I want her to sing a Broadway show tune....or impressions! I think I caught a partial impression last night but I forget who it was. Groucho Marx? I dunno.

talk and show and tell about her yoga pants

I unbanned myself after watching this video. Made me want to post. I wish she was a little more old-fashion though...

I should wait until 11pm my time and post a video because by then Cali will be sleeping

What happened to your other purse?

a lady needs MANY purses.

1) summer day time (may work for spring)
2)fall day time (maybe winter too)
3) spring day time
4) small evening (not fancy)
5) fancy evening
6) mid-sized evening
7) large tote for travel spring time
8) large tote for travel fall
9) business bar fall/winter
10) business bar spring/summer

I all except #7&8 I combined. I also have like 3 more...

Agreed! I love Bureberry, I saw a purse that I really want, it's a few hundred but it's the cutest damn thing I have ever seen.

photo!!!

can't wait for tonight's vid

I'd like to see some cat tricks or some old pictures and yearbook type stuff featured.

also the underwear drawer or suitcase

more booze needed

IAG
I want her to sing a Broadway show tune....or impressions! I think I caught a partial impression last night but I forget who it was. Groucho Marx? I dunno.

ok... i will make a list

video requests:

talk and show and tell about her yoga pants
sing a Broadway show tune
impression
cat tricks
old pictures
yearbook type stuff
the underwear drawer or suitcase

Cali what's the drug scene like there?

You getting good nose garbage out west?

If there's no hookup yet that's always something to keep you busy for at least 3 hours a night.

I'd steer clear of Oakland though.

my one possible hookup came back as "i don't do that".

fuck

I can set you up with SF connections.

Fishscale.