CaliGirl's Match.com Escapades

for you Stevie:
says she's got a highschool education but I'm not so sure

I love sdtball and hanging out with my friends. i work all the time and the rest if it with my son. I love what i do on a ever day bacis.I like all kinds of music.I have pretty blue eyes everyone loves them. i like hetting out in the country riding 4 wheelers and stuff like that. I love tatooes i have some.

That a girl. 10 a day is all you need.

Trust me on this one.

you are a very talented life coach, jello

Holy crap Cali was banging down TNA wrestlers! No wonder Blitty and Casper had no shot!

Juror guys like us we can't compete with TNA wrestlers types! Can we? I dunno?

Holy crap Cali was banging down TNA wrestlers! No wonder Blitty and Casper had no shot!

Of course you guys can, green grass is all around you! :buddy:

Bread, I do a mean Bam Bam Bigelow.

*sigh* yes I dated him, well more like we were Fuck buddies.

In other news I had a great, GREAT match.com date tonight. He's 40 and lives alone. wants kids. Never married. Great job. Really smart. Totally funny extremely sexy:......... But he doesn't drink.......o

In other news I had a great, GREAT match.com date tonight. He's 40 and lives alone. wants kids. Never married. Great job. Really smart. Totally funny extremely sexy:......... But he doesn't drink.......o

is he a virgin?

:redx:

And you know it.

He doesn't drink EVER or he just doesn't drink Bread/Fuschy style?

I think the no drinking ever would be a deal breaker for me.

Ever. That's exactly what I said too. Dealbreaker...sorry.

I know a lot of sober people but I don't want to have to spend too much time with them.

Yikes.

As much as I think I'd struggle dating someone who didn't drink, I can't imagine a 100% sober guy putting up with me either.

Alcohol is mutually beneficial to my relationships.

Bread guys like us we flight to New York and don't even get to meet her much less anything else. :dunno: