CaliGirlNJ s Thank You Speech VIDEO

• Start date
  • Replies 160 Comments
  • Views 14,192 Views
while we are at it....

can we just agree that all women get raped for flaunting their tits and asses in full public view!!!!!!

girls with big tits, need to make sure to pack heat!!!!

I think Reverend Wolff would say that your comments in this thread aren't very Christian, Arch. I'm amazed that you have time to throw barbs at me in between looking after all that property you own. Tee hee.

Like I said before

Quixotic

defend the barbs at your thesis and points

I'll defend what I choose to. You should probably stick to ghosting at SBR, since you're so obsessed with them you can't tolerate their wish to exclude you from their site.

good decision

ignore defending stupid theory that is indefensible

attack the poster instead....

well, I guess you lose in this romanticism police 101 thread

maybe next move down even a few more notches and try to insult my appearance

I mean, when we can't battle intellectually, we just keep moving down the totem pole right?

if I keep working you.

maybe i'll get you to threaten to fly here, or challenge me to come there and "say these things to my face"

or say scary things like. do you really wanna go down that road?

I mean come on...

i'm just talking about police ideas here

No, you're trying to impugn my thoughts by calling me a shut-in with a crush on Herman. Considering your own propensity for exaggeration, I decided to address that hypocrisy before bothering with your pedantic cries for attention. How does a man with a dozen ghosts at SBR feel secure enough to call others out for having attachments to a virtual place or person? I'm not disputing that I used it as a crutch, mind you, just disappointed that you felt you needed to go there to back-up your argument.

Go start another consolidation thread, as if anyone cares.

you've call yourself a shut in no?

did you or do you have a crush on herman?

why would that hurt your feelers?

just used herman as a real life example to you of the slippery slope involved in your argument based in unreality.

I didn't have a good example of carjacking, so I used one we are ALL familiar with

i'm sorry you lose in the police argument.

but i'm glad I got YOUR heart felt attention, thanks for feeding into my addiction.

I figured since Casper was the only previous reason you came around. I'd try to keep you around with an interest in me. I'm just pushing buttons here.

we need more intelligent posters here. and you are like in the top 10-20 of posters here on this site.

just trying to keep ya around bud

I enjoy an eremetic lifestyle, a conscious choice to live apart from the world. In my experience the term "shut-in" has a much more pejorative connotation.

Yes, Herman's a hottie with a naughty body and I have impure thoughts about him. Your point?

What do either of those two things have to do with discussing the role of police in modern society?

I didn't have a point

you were the one that said, I brought it up to deface you

I replied that both the shut in and herman crush comments were common knowledge and things you've admitted quite often

why, are you crying foul when I bring them up?

that's not fair game? did I cross some line?

why are you continuing to backpedal from the argument at hand?

are you fairly confident you would lose a debate on the merits of policing bodies in a country of 600 million plus?

my thesis

I hate the police as a body personally

I have a few very good friends that are police

I KNOW, that the fabric of my daily life would crumble without a policing body.

I don't pretend to think even a small state like rhode island could make it 1 year without police

It's not that at all. You're simply not someone I enjoy reading or posting with. The totality of my experience with you suggests that you don't ever really speak from a place of conviction, merely a desire to be engaged with. That's fine, I'm not saying it's wrong, but it makes me feel foolish when I waste time responding to you in earnest, like I'm being toyed with.

keep engaging with me

all I'm saying is that a vigilante policing body in your area, might sooner or later find out about you.

misinterpret you and your lifestyle and deem you worthy of a bitch-hunt and dunk you in some water or hang you from a tree..

I mean we are a progressive society, but there are still some really ignorant folk out there. I'd rather lean on the small screening and filtering that police departments use for employment.

not the most ideal thing.

but yea, but than letting billy bob from alabama determine who is guilty, how guilty, and which way to dole out "retribution"

let me know when you encounter someone at an online forum that doesn't want to be "engaged" with

I would imagine. you'd find him at a Gambling forum of all places...

he'd prob have an avatar of a young naked man.....

those kinda guys, aren't stirring anything up, or wanting to engage a hot button topic. that deep deep down they are ashamed of

they are only there, to just be judged on their own merits

and maybe their pot growing and thesaurus

I'm going to the bar, to get some real life attention

see ya in 90 mins

ok i'm back

I'm sorry we are done with the Fuck the police, and crucify Daft with it debate........ hmmmmm

oh Dafty you employed citizen.....

you make money at a job that you are aren't 100% morally agreeing with in all tenets!!!!!!!!!!!! bad boy. damn you for making a living.... and all your good deeds as a human, poster, and yes even as a police (not to mention your risks) are thrown out the window....because you might bust a car jacker someday........ BUT is moot, cause you've done drugs in the past.

Its important, to do what you want to do, when you want to do. how you want to do I guess.

when you get paid money, do what you do... the way you are supposed to.

when you are on your own time...do what you want to do and be prepared to reap the results.

if you don't like a poster don't engage them......

I think we all know that.

that's why no one here, has ever "engaged"...posted with, or read... the likes of Bateman, mofo, pavy ( I do love him), onner (in the old days), Lou (pre mod days), Tpowell, Sammy, JJ, ect ect ect...

half the fun of forums is TOYING with retards. the other half is attention for me. and as yogi berra and Cali would say.... the last half is Comarderie.

gotta love mixing it up with other busted up folks (even the po po)

good gosh, if there were no police it would be awesome!!!!

i have alot of free time on my hands...

and I can't wait to do some deep investigation on murders from like 5 years ago, and rapes. and do some stake outs on pedophiles

i'm pretty sure, I can be all the vigilante and all the police that my neighborhood needs.

soon enough, i'll recruit some other vigilantes and we are gonna grow bigger and bigger and really bring REAL justice to the usa

we might even go online. keep a close watch on shut ins that become infatuated with 23 year old skinny boy virgins in online chats.

no way any of this could go wrong...

UTOPIA 1800's!!!!

weeeeeeee

I'd really like to see this post addressed.

Dafty.... I'd like to know who I call when I get I wreck my car in a ditch on a lonely highway in colorado....

I live in Chicago.... do I call my next door neighbor?

maybe some of those vigilantes that saved that lady from the car jacking will give me their phone # for emergencies