CaliGirlNJ s Thank You Speech VIDEO

• Start date
  • Replies 160 Comments
  • Views 14,212 Views
If they got ratted out they would get the boot. At least they should.

Thats the problem, good cops have to protect the bad ones because of some stupid code instead of doing the right thing, how can they be trusted?

I hear ya pal, a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do to survive in this world, I got no problem with that.

Been there done that, pal.

They might get the boot but maybe you'll have to rely on the other guys to have your back who were buddies with the guy you ratted out.

Ever watch the movie Serpico?

They might get the boot but maybe you'll have to rely on the other guys to have your back who were buddies with the guy you ratted out.

Ever watch the movie Serpico?

Sickler, you are only reinforcing my distrust of the cops pal.

They are incapable of doing the right thing because they have to uphold the cop code.

I used to be buddies with a member of the Hells Angels in Toronto, I prefer bikers to cops.
I like the way bikers take care of business.

They are incapable of doing the right thing because they have to uphold the cop code.

I used to be buddies with a member of the Hells Angels in Toronto, I prefer bikers to cops.

Right there's a code with cops just like in other organizations. Don't be a rat.

police talk getting out of hand boys

it's in every thread boys

boys

Right there's a code with cops just like in other organizations. Don't be a rat.
"Heroes don't rat" should be the official slogan of the Toronto Police Service.

I amk thinking of being a police officer, maybe they can send me undercover to SOuth America, I will pretend to be a pimp, and import broads to Canada for Plommer.

police talk getting out of hand boys

it's in every thread boys

boys

How 'bout that, and you're the only known cop here, Daft!

tully you still going to nz for the wc?

I owuld like too, but I got some family shit, that I have to take care of before I go anywhere.

I got Ireland Aussie tixs already, but I can always sell them if I cant make it.

I amk thinking of being a police officer, maybe they can send me undercover to SOuth America, I will pretend to be a pimp, and import broads to Canada for Plommer.

Tully you'd be a dirty cop for sure.

I can see you shaking down dealers and getting blowjobs from hookers in exchange for not locking them up.

Tully you'd be a dirty cop for sure.

I can see you shaking down dealers and getting blowjobs from hookers in exchange for not locking them up.

Thats why I would want to be a cop. I be like the guys in the Shield.

That makes two of us. I don't know where these cop-lovers live, but obviously those places suck if you have no choice but to show deference to the police because you're so afraid of all the "bad people" in your area. Like Plommer, I find my fellow criminals/subversives to be infinitely more trustworthy than the cops, and it's because the cops have a license to steal and they know it. I've never lived in a place, not even Portland, that had an area where I'd fear to be if there weren't police nearby.

To illustrate my point, recently a lady was being carjacked on a side street a few towns north of me. She didn't have to wait for or hope that the cops would intervene, because before the guy could even get the door open with her keys, an ordinary townsperson had pulled over and run up to beat the ever-loving piss out of that shit stain. That's how things should be everywhere, people worrying more about the safety of others than the criminal charges that they might be brought up on if they execute some street justice.

Since people are lazy, the only way to get us there is to seriously scale back the role of the police, returning them to a reactive force as opposed to a proactive deterrent. I'd settle for just stripping police of their arrest powers for anything but violent crime. Daft brags about catching car thieves, but if you park where you can't watch your car or drive something so expensive as to make itself a target, it sounds like you're asking for trouble to begin with. It only seems logical to me that if you want to flaunt your assets, you should either protect them yourself or don't live where it's going to incite the jealousy and retaliation of the common man.

If a drug dealer wants to flaunt his wealth by wearing bling and riding on dubs, he generally caries a gun and is prepared to use it to ward off hooligans. If he parks on the street, you can bet it's within sight of where he's going to be. However, if a businessman wants to do the same thing, he goes the lazy route and just allocates some tax dollars to pay a pawn to wander the streets and get a hard-on whenever he sees someone committing a crime.

Now in principle I'm okay with that, you should be able to buy slaves (Daffy, et. al.) with your money, just like sex. The problem is when the organism which is the police inevitably holds the taxpayers hostage monetarily by insisting on bigger budgets and broader authority in order to continue providing that false security. They demand tougher laws with mandatory sentences to ensure a steady supply of criminals to round up. Those laws get created to stigmatize and oppress certain segments of the populace, who then see little benefit in playing by the rules anymore because they can feel in their bones that they're being taken advantage of. If you know you're being taken advantage of and don't rail against the injustice, then you need to buy some fake testicles and place them in the fleshy sack hanging empty behind your cock.

Cops are a metastatic cancer on society, breaking down the bonds which should make us all willing to pull over in the middle of our busy days and whip the piss out of a random wannabe carjacker.

Good luck getting 85% of the population to help an elderly woman while she's getting carjacked. Let me know how that plan works out for you.

And fuck you, I wasn't bragging. I was simply trying to illustrate that police work does not consist entirely of enforcing marijuana laws.

You hate cops? I hate cop haters. Different strokes for different folks.

That's fine, Daffy. If you liked me I'd have to worry that I'd lost my principles.

Oh, and I don't have an issue with how the cops enforce marijuana laws. I've actually never been cited for a drug offense, not even a little one. Once a cop pulled me over and emptied out all the roaches in my ashtray to take as "evidence." When I showed up to answer for it, the cop had only entered one of the roaches into evidence, the judge laughed and threw it out.

Score another one for the thieves with badges.

That makes two of us. I don't know where these cop-lovers live, but obviously those places suck if you have no choice but to show deference to the police because you're so afraid of all the "bad people" in your area. Like Plommer, I find my fellow criminals/subversives to be infinitely more trustworthy than the cops, and it's because the cops have a license to steal and they know it. I've never lived in a place, not even Portland, that had an area where I'd fear to be if there weren't police nearby.
To illustrate my point, recently a lady was being carjacked on a side street a few towns north of me. She didn't have to wait for or hope that the cops would intervene, because before the guy could even get the door open with her keys, an ordinary townsperson had pulled over and run up to beat the ever-loving piss out of that shit stain. That's how things should be everywhere, people worrying more about the safety of others than the criminal charges that they might be brought up on if they execute some street justice.

Since people are lazy, the only way to get us there is to seriously scale back the role of the police, returning them to a reactive force as opposed to a proactive deterrent. I'd settle for just stripping police of their arrest powers for anything but violent crime. Daft brags about catching car thieves, but if you park where you can't watch your car or drive something so expensive as to make itself a target, it sounds like you're asking for trouble to begin with. It only seems logical to me that if you want to flaunt your assets, you should either protect them yourself or don't live where it's going to incite the jealousy and retaliation of the common man.

If a drug dealer wants to flaunt his wealth by wearing bling and riding on dubs, he generally caries a gun and is prepared to use it to ward off hooligans. If he parks on the street, you can bet it's within sight of where he's going to be. However, if a businessman wants to do the same thing, he goes the lazy route and just allocates some tax dollars to pay a pawn to wander the streets and get a hard-on whenever he sees someone committing a crime.

Now in principle I'm okay with that, you should be able to buy slaves (Daffy, et. al.) with your money, just like sex. The problem is when the organism which is the police inevitably holds the taxpayers hostage monetarily by insisting on bigger budgets and broader authority in order to continue providing that false security. They demand tougher laws with mandatory sentences to ensure a steady supply of criminals to round up. Those laws get created to stigmatize and oppress certain segments of the populace, who then see little benefit in playing by the rules anymore because they can feel in their bones that they're being taken advantage of. If you know you're being taken advantage of and don't rail against the injustice, then you need to buy some fake testicles and place them in the fleshy sack hanging empty behind your cock.

Cops are a metastatic cancer on society, breaking down the bonds which should make us all willing to pull over in the middle of our busy days and whip the piss out of a random wannabe carjacker.

:hahaha:

good gosh, if there were no police it would be awesome!!!!

i have alot of free time on my hands...

and I can't wait to do some deep investigation on murders from like 5 years ago, and rapes. and do some stake outs on pedophiles

i'm pretty sure, I can be all the vigilante and all the police that my neighborhood needs.

soon enough, i'll recruit some other vigilantes and we are gonna grow bigger and bigger and really bring REAL justice to the usa

we might even go online. keep a close watch on shut ins that become infatuated with 23 year old skinny boy virgins in online chats.

no way any of this could go wrong...

UTOPIA 1800's!!!!

weeeeeeee