caligirl to the emergency room

• Start date
  • Replies 50 Comments
  • Views 3,519 Views
Ya know what, If you want to meet in person to settle this, fine. Meet me next week, we'll figure it out. so i can punch you in the face properly.

Momofuku. Tues. 8pm.

Be there or be square.

I have dinner plans Tuesday night. In fact, I have plans every night through next Thursday night. You're unemployed though, right? I have Friday off. If i'm feeling better we could meet for coffee.

I think we should both watch this:

Ok thurs works. :handshake:

Get well soon.

Fortunately the appendix is a useless organ. Also fortunately should you ever need a vital organ whispers have it RJ can hook you up.

we'll see how you act between now and then.

Blitty with the angry flirting tactics :cop:

all this video is, is a sexually ambiguous man, a bad song, and courtney love keeps throwing her arms back, up and in the air in a dress that makes you think she's naked. this video has no significance with this thread.

"Love wrote the lyrics to the song about her late husband Kurt Cobain's stay at a rehabilitation clinic in Malibu, California while receiving treatment for his heroin addiction prior to his suicide in 1994. "

Get well soon.

Fortunately the appendix is a useless organ. Also fortunately should you ever need a vital organ whispers have it RJ can hook you up.

how can you help me maximize my flow?

been there, done that with the appendix on verge of rupturing
not fun
I was sick as hell, and curled over in pain until being wheeled to the operating room
How are you browsing interwebs?
no pain, sickness, etc...???

had to stay in hospital a week after surgery

Posting on IPhone?

Hey Cali good to see you up and running homie

:hurrah:

Cali! Cyst-hope not! I certainly hope whatever it is you get all better.
Pain pills are good....fun. Get some rest while you in there busybody!

What's your status, Cali?

Thank god it wasn't my appendix!!!!! It was a cyst in my lower abdomen, which ruptured. Today I feel like I did a super intense ab work out, because the muscles were tightening and releasing all day and night [insert vagina muscle joke here]. Today I am tired and have to make up for my lost day of work, but luckily I'm actually on vacation today - next Tuesday. (Which has been planned for months). I'm not going anywhere, it's a "staycation" which is helpful for my recovery. I feel bad for missing work yesterday, but, uh, I had a large cyst rupture in my stomach.

So, yeah. cyst. rupture. I'm home today recovering and doing work.

Thank you everyone for your support. :smooch: :thankyou:

Thank god it wasn't my appendix!!!!! It was a cyst in my lower abdomen, which ruptured. Today I feel like I did a super intense ab work out, because the muscles were tightening and releasing all day and night [insert vagina muscle joke here]. Today I am tired and have to make up for my lost day of work, but luckily I'm actually on vacation today - next Tuesday. (Which has been planned for months). I'm not going anywhere, it's a "staycation" which is helpful for my recovery. I feel bad for missing work yesterday, but, uh, I had a large cyst rupture in my stomach.

Thank you everyone for your support. :smooch: :thankyou:

Only in America would an employer make a sick person with a valid excuse force an employee to make up a lost day at work???

Anyways, whatever. Glad you are not seriously ill.

good deal
take caution w/ the opiates :mmike:
what causes a cyst to begin with, let alone have it rupture?