caligirl to the emergency room

• Start date
  • Replies 50 Comments
  • Views 3,533 Views
weekend-reading-hang-in-there-baby-L-KibmGo.jpeg

What happened?

Hope everything is fine.

Not much info to pass along. She was complaining of being sick with the flu and then next thing she was going to the ER for Appendix troubles.

That's not good to hear. Hopefully everything goes smoothly. It migth have to be taken out :/

I wouldn't be too concerned, word on the street is that there are some good doctors in NYC hospitals.

We wouldn't be surprised to see her dating the doctor that fixes her up.

Too many coat hanger abortions will do that....But:

oobar_hang-in-there.jpg

Blitty it was so nice when you fucked off for the past couple days.

They can't pin point if it is my appendix or a cyst rupturing.

I'm on my ipad. They gave me pain killer. I like it. and my doctor is HOT.

I wouldn't be too concerned, word on the street is that there are some good doctors in NYC hospitals.

We wouldn't be surprised to see her dating the doctor that fixes her up.

workin on it.

I bet Chris is doing everything he can to be there ASAP.

Unless his tuesday night girl gets off her shift early, at the Applebees in Jersey City...

why do you think chris is broke and dates applebees girls??? it's the EXACT opposite. if you're going to mock me and the man I'm seeing, at least get your facts straight. He is very well off. He has a very high powered job. He makes guys like you look pitiful.

So..he is at the hospital comforting you?

He's in Denver for work. Not that it is ANY of your business. He is very concerned and we have spoken many times. Again, none of your business. I'll see him when he's back tomorrow. Again, this doesn't concern you.

Can we all please notice here that Blittwit immediately was mean to me? He went right to a very inappropriate and offensive post. He was agitated at all by me, it was completely unwarranted. AND for that matter, often his posts are randomly rude and mean, I do not start these ridiculous spats.

BLITTWIT - why couldn't you just say "sucks feel better!" or say NOTHING AT ALL.

If you cant say anything nice, then shut the fuck up.

Can we all please notice here that Blittwit immediately was mean to me? He went right to a very inappropriate and offensive post. He was agitated at all by me, it was completely unwarranted. AND for that matter, often his posts are randomly rude and mean, I do not start these ridiculous spats.

BLITTWIT - why couldn't you just say "sucks feel better!" or say NOTHING AT ALL.

If you cant say anything nice, then shut the fuck up.

Hang-in-There-300x300.jpg

Ya know what, If you want to meet in person to settle this, fine. Meet me next week, we'll figure it out. so i can punch you in the face properly.