• Replies 382 Comments
  • Views 22,645 Views

CaliGirlNY

Insert Witty Title Here
Since
Feb 13, 2011
Score
Tokens
On my way to Cali for the weekend. Headed to airport now after about 1 hour of sleep. Spent the night with Chris.... Let's just say that it was fucking out of this world amazing. Not just the sex, which was stellar and everything I wanted, but him. I know all the issues and don't think I've forgotten, I haven't, but I can't help but be head over heels for this guy. I know I know I'm just keeping myself from opening up to other potential men and I know that I have no clue if he is seeing other people ( well I am, so I guess that means he may be too... Don't want to think about it). And I know he will never be in a relationship with me truly. But right now I don't care about any of that. I am really honestly truly happy for the first time in weeks. All I want to do is be back in bed with him (I left him sleeping in my bed to catch my flight).

So yeah I'm going to cali. I get back tues. I'll use this thread to upload photos and stories and such of the trip.

Lucky Ducky...Enjoy the ongoing endorphine high and when mother earth hits tell her to fok off...

Have a safe trip!!!

we expect to see some stellar beach performer videos and stuff

thanks for checking in here, despite only one hr sleep

what airline you flying?

who is this chris guy?

I think that is her ex

Have fun in the sun and show us some skin

Ugh I wrote a really awesome story and it didn't upload. Grrrr.

Chris is my ex the one from the "so I'm officially single" thread.

I have a story for u guys I'm gonna go to my gate then retype it. It has to do win me being still fucked up and trying to go their security.....

Ugh I wrote a really awesome story and it didn't upload. Grrrr.

Chris is my ex the one from the "so I'm officially single" thread.

I have a story for u guys I'm gonna go to my gate then retype it. It has to do win me being still fucked up and trying to go their security.....

ok quickly, b/c im about to board i wrote something like this:

thanks xpansive i like your avatar. futurama is funny - whats that dudes name?

ok so i go through security check and i make the thing beed. the girl had to take the wand over me and go through my bag. so as she is "wanding" me she says "you have a little mascara on your cheek" i got "shit thanks" and wipe it off. then she looks at me with this "oh damn girl look" and i think to myself i can't looks THAT bad... so she goes through my bag and whatever, she complimented it, i told her i got it on canal street in nyc, she laughed. then looked at me as she handed it back and goes "long night?" and i look at her a little confused and go "yeah..." i'm thinking to myself, jesus, i washed my face and stuff i cant look THAT bad. so i go to the back room and look in the mirror to see that my pupils are HUGE, and my runny nose is shiny and i'm totally pale. so i put a little blush on and go get food. the waitress broght me coffee before i even ordered it and said "it looks like you need this".

ok i know i'm still fucked up and i look like a drug addict.... but really people?

at least they're all really nice about it.

LOL at u getting sussed. Must be that 'ive just had sex' aura...H8ers gonna h8 so enjoy it b4 it begins to fade...Dr. Zoidberg's the name and being crustacean is part of the game...

The dude next to me on the plane scratched his nutsack every 5minutes, and he wasn't shy about it.. he just dug in there and scratched the fuck out of it. I think he had crabs or something. It was so bad and gross that I asked to move seats. I mean he literally took his hand grabbed his dick trough his mesh athletic pants and scratched it like his life depended on it and grunted while he did it. Like this "mmmm ahhhh oo argh Grrr ahh" noise. Then my next seatmate was an Asian lady who rubber her face the whole flight. She never stopped touchibg her face and ears. It was freaky. I got it on video. I did not get the nut scratching on video. That just made me sick.

In other news I'm in San Francisco.

whole world out to get this chick

opera at home, crabs on the plane, stares from the airport security, Rubber faced asians, bateman in the inbox, Archie giving you warm marriage shoulder at Gl, dating sites giving you boring men....

I hope San Fran treats you a little bit better than the rest of the world has been

you are due kiddo

the grunting made it awesome :thumbsup:

Lol when I see it all together like that it sure does.seem that way.

But in reality this week has been the.best week of 2011 for me. Maybe not THE best butt deff up there. New job is so perfect that after my first day I went home, put on my favorite band anand danced around my apartment. Tues I had another amazing day at the new job Plus dinner with my girls and found out one of my best friends is engaged and I'm in the wedding party. Then lat night I was with Chris which was beyond amazing. And now I'm in San Fran about to meet up with mom and dad and I am so happy to see them, I only get to see them a few times a year. And my dad and I are going out to our ranch all day tomorrow to ride the horses and visit my great great great aunt. Then sat mom and I are shopping all day. I just don't see how this week could get any better!!!!!

Love San Fran.

Video of Asian lady for me and RayRay plz.

put on my favorite band anand danced around my apartment.

Video.

Actually I'm sure this does not exist so can I request a video of this, while you are crying and mascara running and huge pupils?

omgggg