By The Numbers Hoops Plays

I have 12 plays tomorrow

Gonna have to narrow that shit down

I have 12 plays tomorrow

Gonna have to narrow that shit down

if you think you have an edge in 12 games tomorrow, bet 12 games ... if mf bets less than 100 games tomorrow, i would be surprised

I always get worried about a bad day with too many games

I assume MF and I are working with different sized bankrolls-if I went something crazy like 2-10 I think it might hurt me more than him-not sure

I will have a hard time narrowing it down though-but going to let the line movements happen first and make some of those decisions for me (however that's not a HUGE part of what I am doing here)

One question-what kind of bankroll do you think it takes to START WITH to live fairly comfortably being only a sports gambler? I know there are a slew of other things you'd need to know but let's just say you want to bring home 1.5-2K a week doing it.

I might play all of these, we'll see

Syracuse +2
Oklahoma State -4.5
Washington -2.5

Utah +4.5
Missouri +1 (I know about the line move-but I have to play it based solely on the numbers)
South Florida +12
Georgia +7.5
Mississippi State +1.5
UNLV -14.5
Wright State +6
Baylor +3.5
Xavier +7.5

There are 2 other games later but let's just see how this all shakes out

I think the move on OK ST/K ST was because of the announcement of Spradling as probable. I have him as a detriment to their performance today so the play stood.

One question-what kind of bankroll do you think it takes to START WITH to live fairly comfortably being only a sports gambler? I know there are a slew of other things you'd need to know but let's just say you want to bring home 1.5-2K a week doing it.

bump for rayray

6-8k a month average? Would depend vastly on the outs you had. A few years ago you could have done that starting with 20-30k but now I think 100k or more.

Will update record later or tomorrow.

For tomorrow:

Arizona State +3.5
USC -1.5
Texas A&M -5.5