By The Numbers Hoops Plays

Coug - On my post about the commercial for people to check our 0:11 where the plastic air thing dry humps the girl -

unintentionally this happened at 11:11 pm

What does it mean man, numbers wise. What's in store for me.

Also I was born in the 11th month fyi

This guy says this:

Basically, seeing 11:11 is a trigger point of awareness.

"You're starting to awaken to your fullest potential, to who you truly are! ONENESS

Thanks to Solara of 11:11 Doorway for this info. http://www.nvisible.com

Other references: http://www.crystalinks.com/11.11.html http://www.greatdreams.com/eleven/num11.htm

11:11 is said to be a pre-encoded trigger placed in our cellular memory banks prior to our descent into matter which when activated, signifies that our time of completion and ascension is near. It is believed that one knows when this particular gateway opens for them by continually seeing the numbers 11:11 in their every day lives as a continuous occurrence. Activation of other gateways may be symbolized by other digits.

You will experience a sudden awakening after which reality is never the same. You are going to create clarity, healing and balance for yourself. Do not expect others in your life to be on this journey with you. It is yours alone as it is for most souls. You will have to seek new friends of like mind who are also being triggered by the digits. Once you open the Digital Door, there is no going back. Your soul will automatically and quickly move you from level to level of experience until you 'get it'. Your consciousness is expanding and therefore you will, manifest faster and with greater comprehension, becoming more aware of the meaning of synchronicities that will become more and more frequent. They are created by your soul to help you remember that you are a soul spark in a physical program that is about to end, evolve back to higher consciousness. "

Steve's you're emotional by nature, can be controlled by your emotions

The plastic bag thing probably means nothing

I was more thinking about the 11's

The bag would have meant a lot in my single days but not much now

Coug - On my post about the commercial for people to check our 0:11 where the plastic air thing dry humps the girl -

unintentionally this happened at 11:11 pm

What does it mean man, numbers wise. What's in store for me.

Also I was born in the 11th month fyi

This guy says this:

Basically, seeing 11:11 is a trigger point of awareness.

"You're starting to awaken to your fullest potential, to who you truly are! ONENESS

Thanks to Solara of 11:11 Doorway for this info. http://www.nvisible.com

Other references: http://www.crystalinks.com/11.11.html http://www.greatdreams.com/eleven/num11.htm

11:11 is said to be a pre-encoded trigger placed in our cellular memory banks prior to our descent into matter which when activated, signifies that our time of completion and ascension is near. It is believed that one knows when this particular gateway opens for them by continually seeing the numbers 11:11 in their every day lives as a continuous occurrence. Activation of other gateways may be symbolized by other digits.

You will experience a sudden awakening after which reality is never the same. You are going to create clarity, healing and balance for yourself. Do not expect others in your life to be on this journey with you. It is yours alone as it is for most souls. You will have to seek new friends of like mind who are also being triggered by the digits. Once you open the Digital Door, there is no going back. Your soul will automatically and quickly move you from level to level of experience until you 'get it'. Your consciousness is expanding and therefore you will, manifest faster and with greater comprehension, becoming more aware of the meaning of synchronicities that will become more and more frequent. They are created by your soul to help you remember that you are a soul spark in a physical program that is about to end, evolve back to higher consciousness. "

I also see 11:11 all of the time..everywhere..in fact I just saw it again which prompted me to post this. I have probably created threads on it on other forums in the past. I have read some of that Solara stuff but really don't typically buy into any new age type stuff. There are tons of websites about this phenomenon and what it means if you really want to pursue. Btw, Ellen DeGeneres is a famous 11:11er and named her record label after that. My mom and dad were both born on the 11th. I was not. But I have so many weird things that have happened around 11:11...not just on the clock, that I do believe there is something to it. Usually it is at times in my life when I seem to be on a better path which is what that whole Solara thing is about I think .

I also see 11:11 all of the time..everywhere..in fact I just saw it again which prompted me to post this. I have probably created threads on it on other forums in the past. I have read some of that Solara stuff but really don't typically buy into any new age type stuff. There are tons of websites about this phenomenon and what it means if you really want to pursue. Btw, Ellen DeGeneres is a famous 11:11er and named her record label after that. My mom and dad were both born on the 11th. I was not. But I have so many weird things that have happened around 11:11...not just on the clock, that I do believe there is something to it. Usually it is at times in my life when I seem to be on a better path which is what that whole Solara thing is about I think .

go home, mom... your'e drunk!!! you know why weird stuff happens to you around 11:11? because you are just weird, 24/7 :lmao: ... shoot us a winner, iga....hope you had a good day yesterday..:kisses:

go home, mom... your'e drunk!!! you know why weird stuff happens to you around 11:11? because you are just weird, 24/7 :lmao: ... shoot us a winner, iga....hope you had a good day yesterday..:kisses:

Pretty sure you're not THAT young...and I'm not drunk...but I think you are. Cheers. And if you are fishing for a thank you on UND, "thank you."

Okie state over

Sorry for any hijacking here. Carry on.

Last edited:
Pretty sure you're not THAT young...and I'm not drunk...but I think you are. Cheers. And if you are fishing for a thank you on UND, "thank you."

Okie state over

Coincidentally been using all plastic for weeks ago.

Amount in my wallet? $11.

Something is going on In action girl including UCLA winning straight up tonight.

Okie state over

Coincidentally been using all plastic for weeks ago.

Amount in my wallet? $11.

Something is going on In action girl including UCLA winning straight up tonight.