Bumping old threads for the sake of bumping old threads

• Start date
  • Replies 82 Comments
  • Views 8,854 Views
Making Peepsplace.com my new homepage

Just so I'm straight...

We've lost Fiver, Herman, Matty (for all intents and purposes), Fischy, CougarBait for several weeks, LeadFootFred, Pally and Mr D.......but we gained JRich.

Man we are doing better than ever! :dance: :niggacrew: :dance:

when " bumping old threads for the sake of bumping old threads " is the highlight topic of the day how do you expect people to stay?

anyways where's the chat room? any one up for some too $hort classics ?

when " bumping old threads for the sake of bumping old threads " is the highlight topic of the day how do you expect people to stay?

Have you not been paying attention? CaliGirl has been giving us current updates on her Match.com adventures! Common pal!

we chat over at SP

and she's real and spectacular

stick around and she'll post her phone number and you can talk to her or skype with her

that's a big selling point here.

doesn't bother me, gives me a chance to catch up on old gamelive stuff.

who is in charge of this forum? Mods ? owner?

good questions

but those answers don't come until you have 100 posts or more

hint...... Boner18 holds the key

sometimes they don't want people to stay, at least that's what i read in stall #2 of the gamelive executive washroom today.

The fucking kids are filtering over here now? Lovely.

We've lost Fiver, Herman, Matty (for all intents and purposes), Fischy, CougarBait for several weeks, LeadFootFred, Pally and Mr D.......but we gained JRich.

:dance:

The good news is, Wally is here and he will NEVER leave.

Everyone wins.

It's a celebration.

I don't know, Wally talked about leaving in tears recently

Matty and Muddy were his only reasons for staying here

Matty is just bout gone, and Muddy is starting a real job soon.....