Bumping old threads for the sake of bumping old threads

• Start date
  • Replies 82 Comments
  • Views 8,893 Views
I never bet the Phillies and you bet the Phillies RL every day. It's like a greek tragedy.

Let's win some this weekend buddy! :highfive:

Personally, not a fan. I think I mentioned to Cali when she was bumping that people should just do a search instead of bumping threads.

But, honestly, it's not hard to just not look at the threads that were bumped that I don't care about.

Personally, not a fan. I think I mentioned to Cali when she was bumping that people should just do a search instead of bumping threads.

But, honestly, it's not hard to just not look at the threads that were bumped that I don't care about.

I have something hard for you

174, get off 173's account.

Poor choice of words...

Agreed.

If you're trying to make a point, quote a post. It's not that difficult. It's not like most people are going to re-read an entire thread anyway.

bump away

do it taste relative to the topics of the week

stop it

If you are above the legal drinking age you shouldn't bump old threads.

i was thinking of spending the day bumping old gamelive threads, you know, for the rush such activity brings. then i remembered i'm so close to finishing the front-deck rebuild project and decided that would be a far more constructive way to spend my sunday. get it? constructive way to spend my sunday?! bump that nine months or three years from now. i dare you.

Bayer, did you only do the one video, the one where you gave the tour of your home (the campsite) or were there more? That search program for videos over there blows chunks.

i thought i took a tour of my garden once, but maybe not. perhaps a pictorial tour of my finished deck will be in order. then again, maybe not.

off to home depot for materiel, wish me luck.

Maybe one of our more adept searchers can find that old video and post it here. There was some good ol' comedy there. Clean wholesome simple comedy. It wouldn't constitute a bump since it's from a different site but it deserves to be in the GameLive vault since you have made this your new place to relax.

yea let's see the deck

let senco break it down for us