BrockLanders

• Start date
  • Replies 18 Comments
  • Views 1,227 Views
I don't think it's Maxxi, Max knows how to play with proxy and can have one right away within a minute. This guy is struggling with Verizon Wireless. :grin:

someone that has read alot of SBR. pretty good impression with on point references

Well let's think about this. We had some useless forum dweeb using the identity of some other useless forum dweeb to post coinflip sports picks at a site that doesn't care and basically yawned them away. Hard to think of a more pointless exercise.

Who has so little going on in their life that that makes it to the top of the to-do list?

Other than half of SBR, I can't think of anyone.

makes me think why not make it hard to sign up? Who was the last worthwhile poster we've had join that just came out of the blue. Seems that every newer regular has been brought in by someone already here.

makes me think why not make it hard to sign up? Who was the last worthwhile poster we've had join that just came out of the blue. Seems that every newer regular has been brought in by someone already here.

Reno did you help bring Mrs.X or was that just Mr.X's doing?

Reno, do you know this "bug" guy and the "other archie" that Mrs.X knows? she sent me a facebook message about working with them at a russian ambulance company. I'm completely serious.

I was thinking maybe Muse would qualify, because he is in the medical field and mentioned moving to Denver?

hook him up?

Mrs. X weaseled in here herself. We warned her. But obviously she knew we posted here.
I've met Bug, but don't know an Archie.

Mrs. X weaseled in here herself. We warned her. But obviously she knew we posted here.
I've met Bug, but don't know an Archie.

that makes sense... he lives in another town, and I was mistaken for him...

I fear I said too much

delete these posts, RJ, mrmonkey, durito and Mcbases please

The trolls leave after a few days. They are harmless. Like a mosquito biting an elephant.

Wait why is Pavy Saulty? Has he been drinking too many bloody marys?

Wait why is Pavy Saulty? Has he been drinking too many bloody marys?

Pavy is Saulty because the name was available.

Using the same logic plommer will be changing his name from betplom to T!g0r^^ski