• Start date
  • Replies 2,068 Comments
  • Views 158,369 Views
so fucking racist

here, you can't care of yourself

let me outlaw this

fucking backassward thought

:hey: I'm just a kidding tron. Mostly.

But yeah system to criminalize everything leads to bad things and mass incarceration/enslavement. It's not an accident.
You can't enslave/abuse people directly, but you can :thinking: once you labeled them criminal

It pains me when I attend a party and can't find a single other smoker. What have we become...

I used to enjoy an occasional trade for a menthol. Haven't smoked a butt in prob 16 mo. Was down to only smoking with other smokers when drinking and haven't done that since before covid.

At least 45 killed in stampede at large Israeli religious festival​

At least 45 people have been killed and 150 hospitalized in a stampede at a large Jewish festival in northern Israel. Tens of thousands of people gathered at Mount Meron to observe Lag BaOmer, an Orthodox Jewish holiday honoring Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai, a 2nd century sage buried there.

Lots of ongoing drama here:

"On Thursday April 29th, just after 7 a.m. police responded to Harrison Park with respect to a man attempting to break into a vending machine."

:potato: #datcrackmoney

Then there's my Harley-riding neighbour who is newly single and possibly homeless, as indicated by the upside-down laundry basket summarily dropped on top of his trunk yesterday. He came home at the end of the day and both his bike and car are MIA today.
IMG_20210501_142912.jpg

We're living life in the fast lane in O-Town

:stevie: :stevie::stevie:

Guy must be SWOL if he has one of those work out belt things.

poor guy - never had a chance

^^^ 24 dead 80+ injured

stallone movie esque collapsing

there's video on the youtube