BREAKING NEWS!

• Start date
  • Replies 2,068 Comments
  • Views 158,265 Views
To not hurt feelings YouTube is removing the dislikes count

Exvh5P5WUAg5Nwy.jpg

What exactly would you have done?
Haven't watched the video and I'm not saying I'd try to hold down a guy bigger than me or with a weapon necessarily but I've been the only one getting between two people fighting on the subway in crown heights before, ask wife.

@Boner_18 you likely know this but if you were carrying you could have smoked that mf’r and been justified in doing so (it was reasonable to believe that great bodily harm to the female victim was imminent).

The subsequent civil/criminal trial would have been a huge time suck/stressor, though.

Yeah justifiable homicide in NY is weird and of course it's almost impossible to carry legally in NYC (though you could still succeed in arguing justifiable homicide and simultaneously face an illegal handgun charge). Even in your home there's almost a duty to retreat.

But point is taken. I assume there's less random battery/violence in a place like FL because of this.

Yeah man. It's technically written that way and that's the way we learn it. I think in practice it's been majorly diminished and you can mostly blast away, but there's alwaysa chance a DA goes after you... wife won't let me keep a shotgun here anyway so I'm stuck with a batton.

that's in the Tampa area near robyn's hippie camp ground
Blitty is handsome.

Since Miami is well over 200 miles away from the reservoir in MANATEE COUNTY you'll probably be ok.
The official warning is for people within a ONE MILE radius.

But don't forget Covid is still a thing and there is no shortage of crazies in Florida pal, be safe.

But don't forget Covid is still a thing and there is no shortage of crazies in Florida pal, be safe.

I live in a place with 80% hispanics, 15% blacks and the rest wonky whites and other exotics, I'm safe from the Florida Man

Wow! Is that possible? That's hallway to banning cigarettes altogether. :eek:
And they fucking the black people first. unreal.
Taking away more people rights with the health excuse. Corona virus, gift that keeps on giving.

"Is that a menthol you're smoking sir? Let me put a couple bullets in your head while you resist arrest"

"Is that a menthol you're smoking sir? Let me put a couple bullets in your head while you resist arrest"
Juror, what’s the most dramatic eye roll smiley we have in the big library?