BREAKING NEWS!

• Start date
  • Replies 2,068 Comments
  • Views 158,369 Views

“To be the best, it has to be your life’s work. For some, it may seem boring. Day in, day out. Winter and summer, always those pigeons.” he said. :hmm:

Any Google service with authentication is down, worldwide
I noticed my gmail/google drive couldn't connect, and this is exactly why I have multiple copies of my needed files on different systems, ie onedrive, dropbox and google, plus offline files on usb sticks. we don't put all our eggs in one basket boys!

Not enough poverty and suffering going on in America right now. Need intentional Christmas morning bombing

Not enough poverty and suffering going on in America right now. Need intentional Christmas morning bombing
common pal, America wasn't bombed, just some shit city in TN.

Plom, you live in a prison cell in the 2nd worst city in North America after Tijuana.

Common pal.
You're lashing out , sorry little fella, I didn't meant to hurt your feels with my "shit city" comment.

I'm sure its nicer in TN since you arrived there.

PS: Plus you didn't need to rub in the fact you get to live in the greatest country on earth and I don't. Thats just mean.

Last edited:
Suu-Kyi-600x300.jpg

She wins in a landslide in Myanmar.

Pretty great story - just hope the military respects the voices of the people.

In 2011 the Myanmar military junta gave this democracy thing a try. Today they are revoking it, a Coup d'état against the woman pictured above, detained. A military general is the new leader of the country. The military is patrolling the streets. Internet and tv signals are down. 1 year state of emergency enacted.

A real old school coup boys.