BREAKING NEWS!

• Start date
  • Replies 2,068 Comments
  • Views 161,268 Views
:mrquincy:

TY Matty.

I almost could not believe it as i saw the SJ game go into O/T.

Supposedly it's private and any questions can be directed at the family.

Plommer, please get to the bottom of this.

This older guy disappeared at the Broncos game last Thrusday and many were concerned http://q13fox.com/2014/10/28/denver-broncos-fan-vanishes-during-nfl-game/

He's been found 100 miles away, and he's safe. Where he was and what happened is none of our business.

#coolstorybruh

guy looks like our goalie, especially when holding a fish and wearing a Bronco hat. I had to stare for a while when this made tv news.
they make him sound like a nice guy, but it is not a nice thing to do (if he's not ill). he must be

I like the "he'd never ditch his son" line.

Looks like that was the problem.

guy looks like our goalie, especially when holding a fish and wearing a Bronco hat. I had to stare for a while when this made tv news.
they make him sound like a nice guy, but it is not a nice thing to do (if he's not ill). he must be

Good news here. "He said he had his fill of football and that he likes to walk and wander, and he was looking for a warmer place," Pueblo police Sgt. Franklyn Ortega said, according to the AP."

Mission accomplished :megarock:

Good news here. "He said he had his fill of football and that he likes to walk and wander, and he was looking for a warmer place," Pueblo police Sgt. Franklyn Ortega said, according to the AP."

Mission accomplished :megarock:

So he was walking to Arizona?

That's the thing no one knows

I think he's onto something

Meanwhile, homosexual version of Blitty could win the voice