BREAKING NEWS!

• Start date
  • Replies 2,068 Comments
  • Views 160,584 Views
Guys, look I going to try my best to avoid POLITICAL talk since talking personally about it and posting about both never seem to end well.:hattip:

@Vegas Dave and @Tron simple question, prayer YES allowed in public or NO not allowed? No worries, you guys say NO it's fine with me. More people I talk to do not believe in a God.

Last edited:
Maybe Davey you better pay attention and read all my posts? Please show me where I'm posted my love for Trump the person? All I like is the policies that were in effect during his Presidency and the direction the country was going after Obama exited.

I'm the only one who posted anything here so it has to be directed at me so please don't categorized me with your hero worshipers. And LOL you and Tron in unison with the "cult" phrase. Last night "legitimacy" was the word of the day all over media Left with regards to the Supreme Court. Wonder if they got together on conference call beforehand.

No doubt Trump crossed the line Jan 6 and honestly believing now De Santis has a legit shot to win. Without question De Santis a sweet heart compared to Trump but like the fact his policy playbook mirrors Trump's.

And what would you call the followers of AOC and the progressive left and democrats in general? Not cultists but IMO people who must enjoy a lesser quality of life. Unfortunately the way it is today Dems vote left and Reps right. And it's all our politicians fault. Hardly no politician crosses over to vote the other way even if in their heart they should. It's sad.

Let's see in 2024 but you tell me, what candidate do the Dems have that would make me vote for him/her over De Santis.
Use the search bar up in the top right. Search... "Trump" Member... MrMonkey.

You are right. You've never said you love him as a person, in fact you've mentioned you don't like him as a person. That didn't stop you from vehemently defending him in dozens of posts over the last 5+ years.

If "I don't like him as a person, I just love virtually all of his policies and constantly defended him against attacks and criticisms until I found a new politician to get behind 110% in De Santis so I could let up on the Trump support a bit" means I'm the asshole, I guess I'm the asshole then.

And yeah, I agree the extreme liberals are just as bad or "cult-like". Again, I don't have any real loyalty to a party and don't feel connected to the majority of people my age at all. I don't feel the need to defend them. That was the point I was making.

I mean obviously you are going to vote for De Santis over the drivel the Democratic party has to offer. I don't blame you. But again, let's say there was a SUPER DEM that was a rocket science, master economist, genius perfect candidate. You probably would still vote for De Santis since the Republican party is more in line with your beliefs and policies, right? That's how a two-party system works?

simple question, prayer YES allowed in public or NO not allowed?

like this?

6ImPmQmJC9PZpp9LeV.gif

@Vegas Dave and @Tron simple question, prayer YES allowed in public or NO not allowed? No worries, you guys say NO it's fine with me. More people I talk to do not believe in a God.
Why on earth wouldn't prayer be allowed in public? Very basic first amendment right.

If you are referring to the SCOTUS ruling on school prayer, that's a different matter. Separation of church and state (ie public schools) is pretty damn important. I'm not saying players shouldn't be allowed to pray, just saying religion in schools is way more complicated than a yes or no question on whether or not prayer should be allowed in public... which I can't imagine any sane person saying no to.

Why on earth wouldn't prayer be allowed in public? Very basic first amendment right.

If you are referring to the SCOTUS ruling on school prayer, that's a different matter. Separation of church and state (ie public schools) is pretty damn important. I'm not saying players shouldn't be allowed to pray, just saying religion in schools is way more complicated than a yes or no question on whether or not prayer should be allowed in public... which I can't imagine any sane person saying no to.
Specifically about the HS coach being allowed to pray at 50 yard line after game?

Specifically about the HS coach being allowed to pray at 50 yard line after game?
It's extremely complicated. I think separation of church and state is very important and is one of the founding principles of this country. This isn't an "attack on religion", it's a conversation about the institutionalism of religion in public schools, which is a really dangerous precedent.

The fact that your initial question asked "should public prayer be allowed" leads me to believe you may have just been looking at this as an issue of faith being under attack vs. an issue of a public figure actively endorsing religion while in his public position. There are plenty of good articles on the topic if you are curious as to why this is an issue, if you care to do more research on it.

*Trump won 70% of Wyoming's vote in 2020. Highest of any of his state wins in 2020 and also to boot in 2016.

Tron, I always thought a state rep follows the will of his/her states wishes? You know they spend time in DC working and then usually takes breaks in the year to go back home and get the pulse of their constituents on which way they desire in this case Cheney to vote on matters. Wyoming sure didn't want this insurrection hearing to go on and to boot get to see their state Rep doing everything possible to destroy Trump.
Past post and maybe there was crickets from my pals @Tron and @Vegas Dave about discussing above? Maybe because what could you say to defend Cheney?

See my bold up there ...... read below and maybe you can learn what our House of Reps responsibilities are .....

What Is the Job of a State Rep?

State representatives, also known as congressmen and congresswomen, are elected officials who represent specific congressional districts within a state, defined by population. Representatives are elected to two-year terms. In this capacity, representatives are charged with presenting the best interests of their district, in terms of introducing or supporting laws and amendments. They also serve as political spokespeople for issues that are important to their state and district, and are accountable to those they represent.

Maybe you guys can tell me if I'm wrong in coming to the conclusion Liz Cheney's personal hatred of Trump >>>>> what her constituents desired.

Use the search bar up in the top right. Search... "Trump" Member... MrMonkey.

You are right. You've never said you love him as a person, in fact you've mentioned you don't like him as a person. That didn't stop you from vehemently defending him in dozens of posts over the last 5+ years.
So since I personally don't like him I shouldn't defend any of his policies? Think I was defending his policies and decision making to help Americans ..... but you could be completely right so see below and you can point out all the times I defended his personality traits.

YOU DO IT FOR ME AND PLEASE POST EVERY SINGLE ONE AND WE WILL DISCUSS!!!

I will leave you with this analogy .... I work for two similar large companies.

Comp A I'm getting getting paid well and treated fairly and respectfully by my immediate superiors. The owner of Comp A from what I'm told is a total arrogant ahole which I find out appears true. Probably won't meet him so not really a concern though I don't like it.

Comp B I'm getting paid slightly less than Comp A but also treated fairly and respectfully by my immediate superiors. Also the owner of Comp B has time to come down and mingle with us thanking us acting like one of the guys. Really is a good guy but we find out short time later company is shutting down and all out of jobs mainly from his incompetent business moves.

I'll take the company A job every day of the week.

Davey, I surmise you probably have less goofy free time than me so could be couple weeks, month from now no hurry.:up

Last edited:
Guys, look I going to try my best to avoid POLITICAL talk since talking personally about it and posting about both never seem to end well for me.:hattip:
:ron:

Last edited:
Lol my bad indeed Plommer but extremely difficult with the responses I continually get back. Hey, is “stiff” still what you go by?

Where do you rank the amount you owe IAG on the list of people you scammed or maybe she the only one? Years of good convo with you but hear IAG and others side of it but crickets from you?

I surely wouldn’t stand to be called out like that without defending myself. Lol WTF I’m saying, I dealing with gambling junkies, why would that ever cross the mind of people like that. :hattip:

Last edited:
Past post and maybe there was crickets from my pals @Tron and @Vegas Dave about discussing above? Maybe because what could you say to defend Cheney?
To be honest, I ignored this originally because it was so shocking. You really think state reps follow the will and wishes of their state?

If this were true, how do you explain gun control laws gaining zero traction in congress despite clear bipartisan support across the country?

All politicians, dems and reps alike, vote overwhelmingly along their party lines and for their special interests regardless of what the people of their state think. I mean this got crickets because I couldn't believe you actually meant it.

Lol my bad indeed Plommer but extremely difficult with the responses I continually get back. Hey, is “stiff” still what you go by?

Where do you rank the amount you owe IAG on the list of people you scammed or maybe she the only one? Years of good convo with you but hear IAG and others side of it but crickets from you?

I surely wouldn’t stand to be called out like that without defending myself. Lol WTF I’m saying, I dealing with gambling junkies, why would that ever cross the mind of people like that. :hattip:
IAG is definitely not the only poster scummer scàmmed

You are certainly right about that. I forfeit, you win. :up

No way your are getting away that easy, Dave.

Gonna need a write up by Sunday.

The first paragraph should analyze comp A vs comp B.

Then a thesis cross-analyzing your original analysis.