Breaking Bad

• Start date
  • Replies 297 Comments
  • Views 18,380 Views
I think this show has gone to shit IMO. It's slower than reading the morgue papers, dry, and I barely get a laugh out of it. I just look at Hank's wifes tits the whole time and hope she comes on screen sooner with less clothes.

Totally, totally awesome.

We are watching the Ben Stiller show right now. I had no idea Bob Odenkirk was even part of the cast back then. I just remember him from Mr. Show, which was fantastic.

Hah, that's pretty funny. I like Hank's blog.

I sent out some Ecards from Saul's office yesterday from Walt, but I got found out pretty quickly.

Tough crowd.

Show ain't that bad. Last 2 episodes have been slow but it's looking like it will pick up. More Gus would be a start.

Anyone know if this is last season or there's going to be a 5th?

i dont get it already... 15 minutes in and they are planning on telling people that walt is in G.A... G.A. is for fucking losers and walt is winning all this money...come the fuck on guys

i dont get it already... 15 minutes in and they are planning on telling people that walt is in G.A... G.A. is for fucking losers and walt is winning all this money...come the fuck on guys

:greencheck:

not even jesse that fucking stooopid to leave all that money in a bag in his dresser...the show is very close to losing me boys...

not even jesse that fucking stooopid to leave all that money in a bag in his dresser...the show is very close to losing me boys...

Yeah that fucking wetback took it

I just caught up on Season 4 on my DVR. Agreed that this season has started out rather slow, but I thought episode 4 started to pick it up. They're getting the Cartel involved and that should add quite a bit to the show.

Just watched it.

I love old man Mike. I hope he fucks somebody up reel gud soon.

I liked the last episode. Skyler is lolz.

That episode was a doozy.

I don't know what the previous 2 episodes were about. This one was old-school Breaking Bad with all the clever cinematic twists, like the shots from inside household appliances, and tons of subtle comedic bits. Skyler crying on cue was hysterical.

It looks as though we're witnessing the birth of a complete mafia clan.

Very solid episode. I've regained most of my faith in the series.

I'm a fickle bitch.