bread's new bff

• Start date
  • Replies 25 Comments
  • Views 1,701 Views
I don't think it's a joke pally.:pipe::cougarbait::jerk::bat::puke:

:panic:

I don't think it's a joke pally.:pipe::cougarbait::jerk::bat::puke:

:panic:

i thought about including "dont answer me with a joke" when I asked the question but then I was like "ok no need to do that"

I swear, one very frustrating thing about forumville is that it is very difficult to get in on the inside jokes

If you ask about them, people just make more jokes about them, and sometimes you will even get inside jokes about the inside jokes.

come on boys, someone tell me. Where is "morally bankrupt" from??

All I want is to be able to enjoy the vid 100% as opposed to the 98% I am able to now.

i thought about including "dont answer me with a joke" when I asked the question but then I was like "ok no need to do that"

I swear, one very frustrating thing about forumville is that it is very difficult to get in on the inside jokes

If you ask about them, people just make more jokes about them, and sometimes you will even get inside jokes about the inside jokes.

come on boys, someone tell me. Where is "morally bankrupt" from??

All I want is to be able to enjoy the vid 100% as opposed to the 98% I am able to now.

Since everyone else is ignoring you, I'll take a stab at it. I don't pay a whole lot of attention, but was it something SBR John said about the Hooligan crew? I do think that I may be giving him too much credit considering he still doesn't understand the definition of "niggardly".

Someone here uses "morally bankrupt" as their signature. Can't recall who right now.

juror a little help here pal

is "morally bankrupt" a john term? how and when did he use it?

no it was a mr leisure term
it wasn't entirely shanty exclusive quotes