• Replies 21 Comments
  • Views 2,116 Views

Archie

SP Nation and I Ruin things
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
i'm supersticious in a weird way. in such a weird way, that I won't even spell the word right.
but anyways

I think if you post a pick in post #2,222 it will be very good luck.

I got buried tonight fading the pretending pitt panthers AGAIN. please bail me out with a winner for tommorrow. I may go all in on it.

no pressure, cuz I have no issues with reloading again.......

Archie we need to learn to not bet the teams we love. Liverpool buried me today.

2222 is reserved for the moped smiley
:moped:

Archie we need to learn to not bet the teams we love. Liverpool buried me today.

sorta

I bet AGAINST the team I love. and I stand by that bet. as much as I love Pitt they are pretenders and Marquette is alot better than they are given credit for.

Bread has made that many posts..... he should be banned for a while......

just saying all.

morty that's you in the avatar?

morty that's you in the avatar?

:rofl:

No that is Jaime Kennedy. I had this picture as my avatar from a long time ago when Vegas Dave told us his favorite girl was Jennifer Love Hewitt. This dude is banging his dream girl :grin:

morty when are we going to see you?

morty when are we going to see you?

One day when there is a mini bash that I can make it too, you will see me :cheers:

You have nay leans on the Friday night Bundesliga match? I have nailed that game the last two weeks so I am getting ready to carefully look over that game.

Truthfully no. I haven't had good Bundesliga coverage the last few months, hardly have watch any match. Which sucks because it is my fav euro league.

Truthfully no. I haven't had good Bundesliga coverage the last few months, hardly have watch any match. Which sucks because it is my fav euro league.

Yeah it is a good league to watch and there tends to be less defensive. At least it seems that way to me. Hoffenehim is home to Borussia Monchengladbach. 9 of the last 10 Hoffenheim home games have had 3 or more goals. In Borussia's 9 away games there have been 34 goals scored.

That quick glance is screaming OVER yet the 2.5 line is close at -111/-104

I guess I need to look deeper.

I am definitely missing something as the O/U just went to -106/-109

Sejad Salihovic, Hoffenheim's team captain is out. Yellow cards. 3/3 goals/assist out of 30 team goals in the season. So, many people interpret that as 20% of their scoring force being out.

Also, Luis Gustavo a MF from the original 07-08 promotion season and the magical 08-09 season, is out. Red card. So two key players out of the spine.

Sejad Salihovic, Hoffenheim's team captain is out. Yellow cards. 3/3 goals/assist out of 30 team goals in the season. So, many people interpret that as 20% of their scoring force being out.

Also, Luis Gustavo a MF from the original 07-08 promotion season and the magical 08-09 season, is out. Red card. So two key players out of the spine.

Good info. Thanks :cheers:

I will still make some play on this game but it will not be post worthy for the Euro Sports Forum. Save those picks for games I really like and don't want to break the streak of winners I have posted :grin:

Morty is ugly and i don't want to see him.

How many posts do I have? I guess I'll see in a second. How sad.

I'll see if I can fill some requests with #2222 to fulfill some young boys' dreams here at GameLive.com.

Bread is becoming the Tsoprano of gamelive.

Oops I posted right past it and didn't even notice.

Pavy my goal is to surpass your RBS post count here by 2011. :yes: