• Replies 21 Comments
  • Views 2,107 Views

Archie

SP Nation and I Ruin things
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
i'm supersticious in a weird way. in such a weird way, that I won't even spell the word right.
but anyways

I think if you post a pick in post #2,222 it will be very good luck.

I got buried tonight fading the pretending pitt panthers AGAIN. please bail me out with a winner for tommorrow. I may go all in on it.

no pressure, cuz I have no issues with reloading again.......

Archie we need to learn to not bet the teams we love. Liverpool buried me today.

Archie we need to learn to not bet the teams we love. Liverpool buried me today.

sorta

I bet AGAINST the team I love. and I stand by that bet. as much as I love Pitt they are pretenders and Marquette is alot better than they are given credit for.

Bread has made that many posts..... he should be banned for a while......

just saying all.

morty that's you in the avatar?

:rofl:

No that is Jaime Kennedy. I had this picture as my avatar from a long time ago when Vegas Dave told us his favorite girl was Jennifer Love Hewitt. This dude is banging his dream girl :grin:

morty when are we going to see you?

One day when there is a mini bash that I can make it too, you will see me :cheers:

You have nay leans on the Friday night Bundesliga match? I have nailed that game the last two weeks so I am getting ready to carefully look over that game.

Truthfully no. I haven't had good Bundesliga coverage the last few months, hardly have watch any match. Which sucks because it is my fav euro league.

Truthfully no. I haven't had good Bundesliga coverage the last few months, hardly have watch any match. Which sucks because it is my fav euro league.

Yeah it is a good league to watch and there tends to be less defensive. At least it seems that way to me. Hoffenehim is home to Borussia Monchengladbach. 9 of the last 10 Hoffenheim home games have had 3 or more goals. In Borussia's 9 away games there have been 34 goals scored.

That quick glance is screaming OVER yet the 2.5 line is close at -111/-104

I guess I need to look deeper.

I am definitely missing something as the O/U just went to -106/-109

Sejad Salihovic, Hoffenheim's team captain is out. Yellow cards. 3/3 goals/assist out of 30 team goals in the season. So, many people interpret that as 20% of their scoring force being out.

Also, Luis Gustavo a MF from the original 07-08 promotion season and the magical 08-09 season, is out. Red card. So two key players out of the spine.

Sejad Salihovic, Hoffenheim's team captain is out. Yellow cards. 3/3 goals/assist out of 30 team goals in the season. So, many people interpret that as 20% of their scoring force being out.

Also, Luis Gustavo a MF from the original 07-08 promotion season and the magical 08-09 season, is out. Red card. So two key players out of the spine.

Good info. Thanks :cheers:

I will still make some play on this game but it will not be post worthy for the Euro Sports Forum. Save those picks for games I really like and don't want to break the streak of winners I have posted :grin:

Morty is ugly and i don't want to see him.

How many posts do I have? I guess I'll see in a second. How sad.

I'll see if I can fill some requests with #2222 to fulfill some young boys' dreams here at GameLive.com.

Oops I posted right past it and didn't even notice.

Pavy my goal is to surpass your RBS post count here by 2011. :yes: