Bread, March Madness

Cougar Bait

I Come Correct
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Not sure what I am doing, but just looking around...

This is Vegas...

Is this a good deal?

ROCKFORD,IL (RFD) to LAS VEGAS,NV (LAS)
Departing: Thu, Mar 17 6:00 am FLT# 1125
Returning: Sun, Mar 20 6:00 am FLT# 424
Bellagio 1 room, 3 nights, 1 Adult
Check In: Thu, Mar 17
Check Out: Sun, Mar 20
1 ROUND-TRIP SHUTTLE MCCARRAN AIRPORT
Discounts you've received!
$20 off total airfare
Trip Price = $1215.98
Taxes & Fees = $36.39
Attractions = $14.99

Total Cost $1267.36

I'm no expert, but that seems like A LOT.

Well if you wanna stay at the Bellagio I guess it might be a good price.

Me personally, I love staying at the Strat for like $50-$60 a night (nice rooms) and take the $10 cab ride down to the big boys whenever I feel. Much much much cheaper.

But the Bellagio is definitely a primo place to stay.

Cougs you don't strike me as the Bellagio type. Mirage or The Palms has you written all over. Fun hotels and cheaper than Bellagio. Mirage is a better central location.

Also, you'll hate that 6AM flight coming home unless u just plan on stating up all night. No late afternoon flights available?

If you are going to pay that much to stay in a hotel, check out the Cosmopolitian. If you want to save $$, check out Mandalay Bay. They have specials all month long in March.

It is flight both ways and hotel

Is it still too much for 3 nights?

I've been to Vegas but it's been years, been to most of the hotels, just cruised them to check them all out. I loved Mandalay Bay and a few others but I want something in the middle of the strip.

Cougar, if you want middle of the strip, check out Planet Hollywood. their rates are affordable and it's in the middle of the strip.

yeah, it would be nice to hear the best deals for late march. I'm sure they don't offer good deals for tourney time, as everyone wants to be there then,.

Monkeyfocker, how much are you charging for a pull out couch? or two couches

Here is the thing, I am trying to fly out of my town. It's small. 150,000 people. So flight times, etc are limited. Not into driving into O'Hare if I can avoid it. And Casper Planet Hollywood for the same time is actually more, $1288.98.

Bally's is also solid for what they charge, in my experience. I'm heading there for the super bowl this weekend - and I really dont like -ev wagering.........so anyone have any suggestions for where to go? Eat, drinks, anything really. Going w 2 other degens who have similar feelings on table games. Staying at venetian. I don't like clubs.

Bally's is also solid for what they charge, in my experience. I'm heading there for the super bowl this weekend - and I really dont like -ev wagering.........so anyone have any suggestions for where to go? Eat, drinks, anything really. Going w 2 other degens who have similar feelings on table games. Staying at venetian. I don't like clubs.

I worked at the Venetian. For sushi, go to Sushi Samba. For steak, go to Cut. If you want to chill in an atmosphere that is cool, but not clubby, hit the V Bar.

Here is the thing, I am trying to fly out of my town. It's small. 150,000 people. So flight times, etc are limited. Not into driving into O'Hare if I can avoid it. And Casper Planet Hollywood for the same time is actually more, $1288.98.

March Madness is going to be pricey in general. Have you looked at the prices for Rio, Palms, or Golden Nugget? I know they are off the strip, but they may be less expensive.

If you are going with your girl she might like all the Bellagio stuff

If you are going by yourself/guys stay somewhere cheaper and gamble the rest

why not book the flights and hotel separately?

If you are going with your girl she might like all the Bellagio stuff

If you are going by yourself/guys stay somewhere cheaper and gamble the rest

why not book the flights and hotel separately?

Was just looking at a hotel deal for Platinum that is $69 a night. It's two blocks off the strip, but the hotel looks very nice.

I still haven't decided if I am going. I don't know.

Bellagio is for old people who drive Cadillacs. Fok that shit.

Has anyone stayed at Platinum?

Looks a'ight.

4158_platinum_product07.jpg

4157_platinum_product06.jpg

4153_platinum_product02.jpg

4159_platinum_product08.jpg