Bread have you threatened to kill someone?

• Start date
  • Replies 21 Comments
  • Views 2,497 Views

Saulty

EV ZEIN
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Quote:
Sledge187:
Bread was a legend! We need to get him back now!

pavy:
I think he is banned for life even though he did nothing wrong. Corporate decision. He was caught drinking Pepsi at the Coca Cola convention.

rbs hnoj:
I guess that's why some Assistant DA, in Florida i think, asked us to verify his post history and personal info. Probably had nothing to do with him repeatedly and publicly threatening to hurt or kill someone. I guess thats about the same as drinking a nasty Pepsi.

Pavy, who the fuck is rbs hnoj?
PS: Plommer doesn't believe an assistant DA would contact a message board requesting info about specific posters.

Don't DA's have enough criminals to prosecute already?
ex-president of Egypt

Bread you never should've threatened to kill FlyingIllini. Guy means serious business.

(that's who you threatened to kill at this year's bash, right? my memory is degenerating at a distressing pace these days)

I've subpeonad(sp?) internet message boards for archived user history/content before. This was when I work for a states attorney general in the bureau of securities division.

Pavaaaaaaay!

:cheersbuddy:

datass.gif

http://forum.sbrforum.com/players-talk/117583-why-bees-buzz.html

didn't all this happen years ago? why redredge it now? If it's recent.....well played moldy.

:lmao:

I've threatened to kill many posters back when I was loopy and flippant.

I'm the most reserved guy on these boards now, Pavy.

:highfive:

Awesome Moldy...Knew u had that ripping spinal columns, damaging ligaments and breaking bones mentality in there somewhere :bowdown:

LOL Xpy I'm an angel these days I think.

Pavy, who is Sledge? Tell him I said just like Bartles & James, I think him for his support.

:clueless: