• Start date
  • Replies 32 Comments
  • Views 2,646 Views

shantystar

Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
One of my friend run a superstore ,he used to open his store in the morning,see in this thread how swindlers loot people.
one day a dazzling beauty girl,with heavy breast ,walking like a doe,beautiful like a peacock,aspect looks like that of angels,lips looks like a rose petals,cheeks like flowers,eyes like deep laggon and eye brows like king David bow step into his store,she asked for brazier,he direct her to that section,after a while she call her,saw that girl naked her upper part so her beautiful frowns (I used this form as for her pinkish boobs) she offer him to feel them ,as she charming lady he hold her boobs and first thing pakistani do starts sucking her nipples , that lady apply chloroform on her nipples so in result he became unconscious,she collect cash from vault and other valuable thins and run away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am also passionate for sucking boobs when get merry not for sucking foot toes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bermuda::hug:

Last edited:
be very careful shanty...

many people get knocked out on boobs

gl

one day a dazzling beauty girl,with heavy breast ,walking like a doe,beautiful like a peacock,aspect looks like that of angels,lips looks like a rose petals,cheeks like flowers,eyes like deep laggon and eye brows like king David

Can someone do a photoshop based on that description?

Can someone do a photoshop based on that description?

doe.jpg

:kingshanty:

i aim to please. i didnt know what a king david eyebrow (or a deep laggon) was so i didnt use those

The old chloroform on the boobs trick. Very crafty. I wouldn't really know though.lol.

VERY impressive work, Fikschy!!

I prefer to suck boobs than toes shanty...... but thanx for the insight.