BobbyFK under a lot of heat

• Start date
  • Replies 141 Comments
  • Views 16,168 Views
Reminds me of the recent South Park episode, where Butter's is being bullied on by his grandma..

Maybe his dad is right. Bobby is not ready for the jungle.

Why is bobby hanging out with that old h-mo??

I am beginning to wonder if this was a good idea myself. Granny is fokking nuts, dad not cool. Maybe moving is a good idea, but not so far away???

I dunno

Do we have a Bobby avatar?

Not sure what how far away means. He is either 4 hrs away by plane or 4 hrs away by car. So if he is 2000 miles away is not OK but if he is 250 miles away is fine?

I was 7000 miles away from my family when I was 20 years old and I think bobbyfk is older than that.

Pavy, having seen this video, I think maybe Bobby needs to move away, but maybe Vegas-far isn't so good. I think upon further reflection he needs to be far enough away to not have drop-ins, but not far enough away to not get back. This family seems way dysfunctional with this move.

I did something similar to you back in '96 and it worked out fine, but I had everybody's blessing (not that it mattered in my situation), and I was a touch older....

These two videos are appalling. I would lose all respect for any family member that talked like that.

Go bobby go. Move the fuck out and don't look back.

Last edited:
Yea I'm not sure Vegas is far enough.

:eyes:
WOW
is dad a raging drunk? sounds like it...
get out of there bobby, to hell with vegas, move down south some where everything moves slower
get a job and live the simple life.. forget that dysfunctional family and move on
Vegas seems like a huge jump IMO

Well we know Bobby is either Italian or Jewish after this video.

THE PLOT THICKENS

someone just sent me these:

under what circumstance is this considered normal?

Last edited by a moderator:
Stevens, what is wrong? Tell Auntie Nina.:smooch:

It's all good now sweetie. Cami and I got in a major fight over some stupid retarded shit from some stupid retarded people but we made up and actually just had amazing sex. I knocked over a bunch of shit hit my head real bad I'm sure I'd know if I had a concussion right? I cannot remember a thing all I know is I messed up my head. Also, we made up and just had awesome sex so to answer your question not a thing in the world is wrong except this sizable lump I woke up to lol (wtf) so it all works out. Love. Just tired as fuck.

Bobby, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? Momma bear in the shower?

Patty's intense gaze is scaring me.