BobbyFK under a lot of heat

• Start date
  • Replies 141 Comments
  • Views 16,189 Views
Nana and her racial slurs wouldnt last long at ole sbr :nope:

Holy fuck. Poor Bobby.

And people wonder why some people kill their parents.

Damn telling him to gtfo and leave jesus....

telling him he failed him in life. holy shit..

That vid is one of the most brutal things I have ever heard

Whole time he is just asking what he did wrong

Mr. Big is a horrible father

RUN BOBBY RUN

I kinda went through something like this but never yelled at by my parents. Had a disagreement on some things so I hit up a hotel, hung out with some friends and went to school and came back couple weeks later brand new. I couldn't imagine my dad ever saying anything like that to me .....truly sad.

They couldn't shelter him or try to run his life any more than they do.

Unfortunately, I don't think Vegas is a very good place for a kid who just found freedom from a repressive household though...

They couldn't shelter him or try to run his life any more than they do.

Unfortunately, I don't think Vegas is a very good place for a kid who just found freedom from a repressive household though...

I've met Bobby, I don't think he is sharp enough to be a serial killer, you never know. About another 30 points and we would have a killer on our hands.

Godspeed to you for putting up with that bobby. I've had similar experience with family. It's easy for people to say they would have left or whatever but it grinds you down if you endure it for years. Vegas is like the worst possible choice for the transition but your life will improve substantially once you remove that cancer from your life. If you're worried about making the break because you share blood with them it means nothing. Family is a choice, relatives are not.

Godspeed to you for putting up with that bobby. I've had similar experience with family. It's easy for people to say they would have left or whatever but it grinds you down if you endure it for years. Vegas is like the worst possible choice for the transition but your life will improve substantially once you remove that cancer from your life. If you're worried about making the break because you share blood with them it means nothing. Family is a choice, relatives are not.

I would have never expected this from his father, probably got it in various shapes and forms throughout his whole life. I think there was probably a lot of good mixed in with the bad. Father sounds like a complete paranoid psycho, mentally drunk, god help him down the road....it only gets worse if left unaddressed.

I kinda went through something like this but never yelled at by my parents. Had a disagreement on some things so I hit up a hotel, hung out with some friends and went to school and came back couple weeks later brand new. I couldn't imagine my dad ever saying anything like that to me .....truly sad.

True or False

You come from a wealthy/upper middle class family

You've done a lot of traveling on your parents dime

You receive an "allowance" from your parents

You've never worked more than 30 hours in a week

True or False

You come from a wealthy/upper middle class family

You've done a lot of traveling on your parents dime

You receive an "allowance" from your parents

You've never worked more than 30 hours in a week

Would love to know Blitty's responses to these same questions.

Well played, Baretta.

T
F
F
F

lol 30 hours a week. thats like 2 days.

I don't know from BobbyFK. Is he any relation to Lee Fields?

I agree with above post though. If he needs anything besides money he should go to stevek173.

:handshake:

Why you.

Lee Fields is a legend.

The James Brown that never quite was.

Bobby is blood related to that dumb fukkin coach Jason Garrett.